Chapter Six

“I’m dying to put my lips on yours” And her response was quick, and not one that you were expecting. She looked you right in the eyes and raised an eyebrow, with the cockiest smirk on her face, and said

“Then do it” 

Your POV 

Her response surprised you. And the shock was visible on your face as your jaw had clearly dropped. Suddenly you felt the weight on the bed shift and saw Camila moving her guitar to the side, then she took yours from you as well. She was now sat directly in front of you, legs crossed, and face inches from yours. 

“So?” she whispered, barely audible. 

“S-so..” you began, voice barely serving its purpose as it comes out even quieter than hers. Camila moved to kiss your neck, whispering in your ear.

“I’m waiting” 

“R-right.. So you DID tell me to kiss you just then? This isn’t my imagination and I’m NOT going to get a restraining order for making advances on you?” she chuckled, although you were being serious. Her slight chuckle was husky in your ear and if you had to be completely honest Camila was really turning you on, a lot. 

“The only thing you’ll get out of that kiss is me babe” she responded, continuing with “So, you gonna kiss me or what?” she came back around to face you. And as she did you decided you were tired of being her little toy, you shoved her down onto the bed and straddled her, as she fell back she let out a shocked yelp, and when you looked at her from where you were straddling her, you noticed that it was her face now wearing the shocked expression. 

“I’m not some toy that you can use to amuse yourself, Camila” 

“N-no I didn’t mean-” 

“You meant everything you did, and everything you said, I know you did. Don’t try to cover it up” You said leaning, lips inches from hers. She tried to catch them into a kiss but you pulled back laughing. 

“Not so fun when your on the receiving end huh?” You said. She quickly shook her head no. 

“Lucky for you I happen to find you irresistible” You said as you kissed her hard but passionately. It was amazing. The best kiss you’ve ever had. You never wanted it to end but eventually had to pull away in order to breathe. 

“Wow.. You know.. They say when you kiss the person you were truly meant to be with and fall in love with you feel sparks. I felt an explosion when I kissed you. Did you feel the same thing?” She said with the most adorable face you’ve ever seen. 

“Yeah, that was definitely the best kiss I’ve ever had, I can tell you that” 

“Who else have you kissed?” She asked with a frown on her face. 

“Oh, just exes y’know”  you said stretching out across the bed, laying on your back and turning the tv on. She was sat quietly which was unusual for her so you looked over at her.

“What’s wrong?” 

“I just don’t like that others got to kiss you before I did… especially because” she said looking down.

“Because what Mila?” 

“You were my first” she mumbled. Your eyes widened. 

“Oh my gosh.. Mila I’m so so sorry” 

“No.. I don’t regret that you were my first kiss” she said, furrowing her brows, “I just.. Wish I could’ve been your first too” You smiled at her. 

“I wish that too Mila” 

“Really?” 

“Yeah. I like you a helluva lot more than I’ve ever liked anybody else” 

“Really?” 

“Yeah of course. You’re the most perfect girl I’ve ever met, or seen in general” you answered, softly. Her smile grew really wide and a slight blush crept onto her cheeks. 

“It’s getting late..” you said. Her smile fell. You noticed that she seemed upset about possibly having to leave so you continued, “Wanna stay here for the night?” 

“Yes!!” she yelled tackling you into a hug. “Sorry, I’m really excited” she said, with a big goofy grin. 

“S’okay love” you said, laughing at her dorkiness. You picked up your phone to text Jake, laughing to yourself about how at first they thought you two were doing stuff. 

“Hey dork. Cami wants to spend the night. Girls cool with that? Since there’s only one bed you’d have to either crash there or on the couch here.” You sent to Jake. 

“Cami?” you heard Camila ask from older your shoulder.

“First off, what are you doing reading over my shoulder?” You laughed, pushing her back. 

“I wanted to see what the girls said to me sleeping here” She replied shrugging. You laughed at her eagerness. 

“So should I not call you Cami or?” 

“No. I love it that you call me that actually” She said coming around and kissing my cheek. Just then Jake texted back. 

“Ooo lala! Lmao. The girls are fine with it. They’re also holding me hostage here because they “don’t want to disturb the activities” -Normani’s words, not mine. Anyhow, I’ll see ya tomorrow then, have fun, but not too much fun! Dinah said to make sure you tell Camila “Get it Mila!!” for her. Night y/nnn!” 

“Dinah says ‘Get it-” 

“Yes I know I read it please don’t repeat it” she cut you off, laughing, embarrassed at the things the girls said. Then she took your phone.

“Hey what are you-” before I could finish she had given it back. She was putting her name and number in your phone. You looked at the name laughing. She set it as “My Dime *heart eye emoji kiss face emoji*” you texted her number so she could have your number and then after she saved it you asked to see what she saved it as. She immediately blushed and refused to show you. 

“Cami come on just let me seeee!” you shouted as you two wrestled for her phone. Finally you got it and ran to lock yourself in the bathroom. She quickly followed you but didn’t get there in time because you threw all the blankets and pillows down to trip her up. You went to search your number in her contacts and finally found it. It read “Future Wife *heart eye emoji kiss face emoji*” 

“Aww! Cami this is really cute!” you said, opening to door to be met with a pouting Camila snatching her phone back. You picked her up over your shoulder when she wouldn’t walk back to the bed with you and you threw her down. 

“Lay with me monkey” 

“Hmph. Why should I?” 

“Because your future wife wants to cuddle with you and go to sleep” you said laughing. A small smile began appearing to her face and she finally laid down with her head on your chest and legs entangled with yours. You pulled the blanket over the both of you and put on a random movie channel to watch until you both fell asleep. After her breath slowed down and steadied out you kissed her forehead and said “goodnight Cami”, before you too were able to fall asleep. 

A/N: I hope you're liking the story so far! I'm really having fun writing it and have a lot planned out for it. I hope you all had a good Holiday for whichever you celebrate, what's your favorite gift you got? And what's yours and Camila's ship name? I'll update again sometime soon. (I got a guitar so I've been playing that a lot lol). 

Talk to you soon maybe? ~Jasmine