CHAPTER NINETEEN!!

A/N: OKAY SO IM SO SORRY MY UPDATE GAME WAS SO WEAK OVER SUMMER to be honest I got in a really bad state of mind after my girlfriend broke up with me and I did a lot of shit I wasn't proud of and updating seemed like more of a chore than a hobby at that point, and I hated that because I love to write especially for you guys, so I just needed to take a break, a step back. Now school has started up again and I have a job and I'm bound to get stressed out soon tbh but all I want to do right now is write and write and write for you wonderful humans. I hope you all understand, I'm so sorry. Also this is v short I'm sorry it's late af and I have school tomorrow I promise a better chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday. ~jasmine

After signing the paperwork we all went to the mall and got clothes for Jacob and I, then decided to go for a celebratory dinner. We decided on Olive Garden because it wasn't too fancy and wasn't too casual either, but about halfway through the dinner, I noticed Camila looking at me funny.

"What's wrong Camz?"

"Nothing, I'm just really proud of you, that's all" she replied, suspiciously with a smile. While everyone else brushed it off I continued to try thinking of why she would be looking at me like that, and a minute later, I felt her put her hand on my leg and slowly inch up my thigh. I stiffened up and let out a fake cough in an attempt to cover up the noise of my breath hitching. In order to avoid making a scene I decided to text her and ask what the hell she was doing.

"um, babe, why the hell is your hand that far up my thigh??"

"I want to give you a congratulations present y/n ;)"

"At dinner???"

"You're right, my bad"

Assuming I had won, I continued to eat as Camila took her hand back off my thigh, I immediately missed the contact but I definitely did not want our first time to be in Olive Garden with my best friend and her four bandmates sitting at the same table as us.

"Hey guys, I don't really feel too well so I think I'm going to head home, y/n, you don't have to come with since this is your congratulatory dinner" Camila said suddenly out of nowhere, emphasizing the word "congratulatory" to hint at me. I didn't know if me and her were going to have sex tonight, but I decided to go with her either way, because I didn't want to be celebrating without my girlfriend.

"Guys, is it okay if I go with her? I know this dinner is supposed to be for me and Jacob but y'know me and my worried girlfriend instincts. I'd just rather go home and take care of Camila, if that's alright"

"No, it's cool y/n, do what you gotta do, or should I say do who you've gotta do" Dinah spat from across the table, I immediately blushed while the table broke out in laughter, Camila just grabbed my hand and dragged me away making our way back to her house.

"Oh she is SO getting it on tonight" Jacob said,

"Most definitely" Normani added with a laugh.

When we got home we immediately went to Camila's bedroom where she threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, straddling me while cupping my cheeks and attaching her lips to mine forcefully.

"Baby what's gotten into you?"

"I don't know, I'm proud of you for getting the deal, I'm so happy you're my girlfriend, and I've been really turned on all night because you wrote a sappy ass song about me"

"So a romantic gesture turned you on?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes, now shut up" She said, reattaching our lips, then pulling them away just seconds later to bite my neck and give me hickeys, I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips, but I managed to stop Camila before this went too far.

"Camz, baby, I want this, but I don't want it rushed in your house where your parents and little sister are sleeping. I want to make it special for you"

"Anything with you is special"

"You know what I mean"

"I know, you're right, we should wait. I just couldn't help myself, that song, and you wearing my clothes, and seeing you naked earlier, I just have had a very rough day sexually" She said, giggling at the end.

"I'm sorry I made us leave your dinner for this" she added, seemingly upset.

"Baby, anything that I'm doing with you is celebratory enough. Come lay with me, we'll have a movie marathon tonight to celebrate, how's that sound Camz?"

"That sounds perfect" she said, kissing me softly and slowly.

"That's my girl" I said, smiling at her as I kissed her forehead.