Chapter Three

The whole time Fifth Harmony rehearsed you and everyone else kept your ears pressed up to the glass in order to hear them singing. You figured that you looked pretty ridiculous to everyone else in the streets of Chicago but you didn’t really care because you were too focused on their voices. It was sad seeing them disappear back into the hallway they came from and not being able to hear their voices anymore but it was so exciting at the same time because that meant that the doors would be opening up soon, at that point you were honestly most excited because you’d be in the heat and able to thaw out because you very clearly had developed frostbite and it was numbing and painful. The fact that you’d be meeting them soon made you extremely nervous. You spent the rest of the time waiting snapchatting videos that you took of them from outside and exchanging your twitter names with your new friends. Finally the line began to move and before you knew it you were back inside the doors of the AT&T you were in just five days ago when you won meet and greets. They had free food and drinks which made you and the other very excited. You had to wait by the stage for a half hour but finally the girls were introduced and the crowd went wild! It was louder in that AT&T store than it was at concerts in actual arenas that you had been to. The girls did a fifteen minute google hangout and then went back into the room they came from. It was really sad but then the announcer came on the microphone and said the meet and greet was going to be starting soon and told us to go wait in a line. You ran to the line and waited very eagerly for the meet and greet to start. Finally you’re brought into a room where you can see the girls. You suddenly lost all ability to breathe. You excitedly pulled out the picture you had for them to sign along with a note for Camila and the shirt you made her. But then a security guard came up to you trying to take the picture and shirt away. You let him take the picture in defeat but refused to give up the shirt that you soent so much time making to give to Camila. He let you keep the shirt and letter but still wouldn’t let you keep the picture. You were upset but accepted defeat because you were still meeting them and that’s better than an autograph anyway. Immediately when you got to the girls you were met with a hug and kiss on the cheek from Lauren and she called you beautiful. You smiled and looked to the ground but kept moving, to try getting to all of them, especially Camila. You went to hug Ally and she kissed your cheek as well causing you to blush a lot because you may be a Camila girl but Ally was a sweetheart and always found the best in people and that was something you admired a lot. 

Before you could move on to Normani and Dinah, Ally grabbed you saying “You are seriously so adorable and I really want you to be my meet and greet buddy, pleaseee?” with a giant cheesy grin on her face. Ally was just way too cute to say no to and its not like you would MIND taking your picture with her like she’s Ally!! So you nodded with a smile on your face and for the picture she had to half climb onto your back leaning on you just to be seen because she was so short. After the picture security tried to rush you out right away before you even got the chance to SEE Camila. You wanted to hug Normani and Dinah as well still but you knew if you did that you wouldn’t get the chance to talk to Camila and thanking her was just way too important to you so you hurried to her and waited patiently for her to be done talking with another fan.

She turned around and greeted you with an adorable toothy grin and said “Hi, how are you?” with that slight rasp in her voice that always drove you crazy whenever you heard it, and now you were hearing it in person. The way she as looking at you directly in the eyes with so much passion was making you practically melt .

“I- I’m good” you stated, hoping she didn’t notice the stutter but the slight smirk she gave you told you that she did. 

“I made these… for you. I have a shirt too, that matches the one I made for you”  you said, handing over the shirt and letter while mentally cursing yourself for being so nervous suddenly. You weren’t anywhere near this bad with the other girls. You couldn’t believe that you stuttered in front of her. 

“Aw oh my god, thank you so much. This is so sweet of you” she said smiling and her voice sounded almost seductive. What the fuck y/n. Get your shit together and your head out of the gutter. You looked at her and she was looking at you with even more intensity. Studying your features, as if trying to remember every detail about you. You feel your cheeks get hot and know that you’re visibly beginning to blush. 

“What’s your name?” she asked you.

“It’s- it’s y/n” 

“Hm. Y/n. That’s such a pretty name” she was rubbing her hand down your arm. 

“You have gorgeous eyes y/n. The most beautiful I’ve ever seen” 

“Oh my god” you said. Feeling your breathing pick up “thank you” you said. You could feel tears beginning to form in your eyes. She kept calling you beautiful and telling you how much she loved you, you couldn’t believe it. Then she looked into your eyes again. You met her gaze and when you looked at her eyes you saw something. A flicker of light within them. You felt her love for you. It was a feeling of love and affection that your own father never even showed you. It was the most fulfilling sensation you had ever experienced. You felt her begin to lean in and she kissed your cheek, but it wasn’t a quick peck like the others, she let her lips stay and linger against your skin. It sent chills down your spine. You felt your cheeks get hot again but this time you noticed that hers had a slight red tint as well. Her lips were pursed while she smirked at you. Suddenly the guy that took your picture handed it back to you in an attempt to get you to leave.

“Oh my god, did they not let you bring that with to get signed? C’mere babe, lemme sign that for ya” wait, did she really just call you babe? You thought to yourself while mindlessly handing her the poster and marker. The security guard tried pulling you out by your arm, but Camila’s head snapped up to look at him.

“Excuse me sir, but we aren’t done talking yet” she said, grabbing your wrist, causing him to back off slightly. She gave you another tight hug that seemed to end all your emotional pain. It’s as if her hug had fixed you. 

She whispered in your ear saying “Pretty sure you basically made me fall in love with you,” then after giggling continued with saying “I’m really gonna miss you, y/n” The security guard wasn’t taking no for an answer this time, with one grabbing you and another grabbing her to pull you two away from each other, but as they did, she reached for your hand and linked her fingers with yours until your hands could no longer reach. 

A/N: I wasn't meaning to update this until later but now I'm in my bed dying from cramps so now I'm typing and uploading all that I had written down in my notebook. Sorry for mistakes because I only slept for three hours and really am not in the mood for proof reading lmao. I hope it's ok so far, this is my first /you fic soo yeahh. Thanks for reading, feedback welcome and don't forget to vote if you like it, it really encourages me to write more and update faster :) ~Jasmine