Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Here it is!! I wrote this while wrapped in a winnie the pooh blanket :):):). But anyways, y’all earned it.. you could even say you’re.. Worth It. No but for real, you guys humored me along with my little idea so here you go, and remember the deal. Now, tomorrow (Friday) I’ll be at my girlfriend’s house for the day, so, I can’t update tomorrow. But if y’all get to commenting and voting, you might be able to expect an update either late Friday night, or sometime on Saturday ;) so work those fingers!! 

As soon as you walk in the house you’re greeted with a big “welcome home!!”, which you assumed was most likely for Camila considering it was her family and you had never met them before. Sofi went running straight to Camila and tackled her into a mini koala hug, causing Camila to have to let go of your hand. 

“I missed you little one” Camila says, to the little girl now in her arms. 

“I missed you toooo!” Sofi replies, with a big smile in her face and squeezing Camila even tighter than she was before, if that was even possible. You smiled as Camila put Sofi down and squat down to her level to talk about all the things Sofi wanted to tell her about. you remain standing awkwardly until Sinu walks over to you, smiling. 

“Ah, she’s even prettier in real life Mila! Such a lovely girl you brought home” She says, while pulling you into a hug. 

“Estoy orgulloso de ti, mija” (A/N: OKAY I USED GOOGLE TRANSLATE FOR THIS BC WHITE AF PLS DON’T JUDGE ME) She said, smiling down at Camila. You got nervous suddenly because you didn’t really know much Spanish, but you knew she was talking about you.

“Totally called it that she’d be proud if I brought you home” 

“Is that really what she just said?” You said, wide eyed since you weren’t expecting her to say something like that, especially not that quickly. Sinu turned to you. 

“Camila has a tendency to fall hard for people that aren’t any good for her. And I say the word fall because I mean it. She hasn’t loved anyone, but she develops deep feelings quickly, always for the wrong people too, Alejandro and I can tell right away, even Sofi has an intuition for it. But it’s such a good reading from you, I’m so happy. Finally someone who actually deserves my daughter’s attention. I don’t even have to tell you to take good care of her, because I know you will” She said, hugging you again, then excusing herself to start dinner. 

“Who’s that?” You hear Sofi mumble to Camila.

“That’s y/n” Camila responded, with a smile. 

“You like her?” 

“A lot” 

“And she likes you?” 

“I sure hope so” Camila replied, while chuckling. 

“Well do you?” Sofi said, turning to you?” You nodded with a smile and responded. 

“A lot”

“Sofiiii would you like to help with the dinner?” Sinu yelled, while walking within your eyesight and winking. 

“Yayyy!” Sofi said with a squeal, running back to the kitchen to help. 

“Your mom totally just did that on purpose, didn’t she?” You asked, laughing. 

“Ohhh yeah. But now this gives me a chance to give you the tour, aka, bring you to my room, c’monn!” She said, grabbing you and dragging you up the stairs. You walk into her room and it’s full of posters, as if it belonged to the average teenager, she sat on her bed and patted a spot next to it. As you sat down she grabbed the remote and opened netflix. 

“What do you wanna watch?” She asked.

“Anything” She put on a random show that you didn’t even have time to catch a glimpse of because she laid you down and started kissing you, long and passionately. 

“I’ve been waiting for a really long time to do that” She said. You captured her lips in yours and soon you two found yourselves wrapped up in a make out session, but it seems as soon as it starts it comes to an end because Sinu calls you down for dinner. You groaned and Camila giggled. 

“Don’t worry babe, it’s you and I in one house from now on, I can guarantee you that there’s more where that came from, patience is a virtue” She said with a wink and a smirk, as she skipped out of the door. You stood in awe to process everything that had just happened before finally jogging down the stairs to make your way to the kitchen for dinner. 

A/N: Okayyy so that’s it for now because I’m really worn out from this week and today was kind of emotional for me so I’m tired from that. Buttttt you can start voting and commenting now because the quicker and more comments/votes I see, the quicker you’ll get the update either tomorrow night or Saturday morningish ;) also i wouldve made this better but i ended up falling asleep in the middle of writing it and now its midnight and im dead but i promised an update so sorry, next one will be bettew, i swearsies. Hope you enjoyed, -Jasmine.