Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Hi.. Sorry I’m just now updating. Things kind of came up and I had to take care of them. Now I’m sick and miserable and sad because my spring break is pretty much ruined and I’m half asleep but I’d much rather write for you guys but umm yeah. You should kik me @ demi_lezvato or dm on twitter (just ask for a fb) @ HeyyoCabelloo bc I’m sad and sick and you guys always make me smiley. Also I’ve decided the “Jacob” character in this fic is actually gonna be Jacob W bc I have a newfound love with the guy tbh and can’t get enough of his EP. OH AND ALSO MY NEW STORY IS GOING TO BE CALLED REVIVE AND I THINK ITLL BE HELLA COOL AND ITS CAMILA/YOU BUT WITH A DIFFERENT /YOU PERSPECTIVE AND IDK IM EXCITED IM WRITING AND POSTING THE PROLOGUE TONIGHT ILL POST AN AUTHORS NOTE IN HERE ONCE ITS UP SO YALL CAN HOPEFULLY GO CHECK IT OUT. 

You wake up because you smell food. Typical y/n if you’re honest with yourself. You turn over and notice the beautiful latina is no longer in bed with you, but upon looking up, you see her standing in the doorway with a tray of food and coffee. 

“What’s this?” You asked, with a hoarse and almost husky voice due to you just waking up. Which seemed to make Camila shift uncomfortably, causing you to smirk.

“You had sort of a.. weird welcoming last night. I wanted to make your first morning better than your first night” 

“That’s really really sweet of you Camz, but honestly my first night wasn’t all that bad, just made me face a few emotions and problems that I hadn’t really ever faced before. And besides you told me you-” You stopped abruptly realizing that the younger girl had thought that you were asleep when she confessed her feelings for you, and seeing as you two felt the same way about each other, now was as good a time as ever to say your first ‘I love you’s’ but you couldn’t help but think that there could be a better way than just saying it to the brunette while laying in her bed not even 24 hours after meeting her parents. 

“Y/n? Y/nnnn” Camila sing songed, causing you to snap at of your thoughts before you could really decide if you wanted to say those three words to the brunette yet. 

“Hmm? Oh, sorry. I kind of spaced there for a minute” 

“Yeah..” She chuckled. “What were you going to say? That I told you I..?” She continued, while nervously biting her lip and approaching you to give you the tray of food and sit down next to you.

“Umm that you told me you thought Brooklynn looked like me, and you thought she was adorable. So you technically called me adorable” You said, adding a nervous chuckle at the end. 

“WOW I called my girlfriend ADORABLE last night MARK IT ON THE CALENDAR that’s such a big step in our relationship!!!” She exaggerated and added “Of course I think you’re adorable, silly goose” Tapping your nose with her index finger and laughing. 

“Whateverrr” You rolled your eyes. “What time do I have to be ready to meet Simon and LA and all them?” 

“You have about an hour and a half before we gotta leave. We have to be at the label for a meeting at 11. It’ll basically be standard introduction to the team, staff, label, and they’ll get to know you. Then they’ll do a contract signing for you and Jacob as a duo. You’ll have to discuss names and jazz like that, then a schedule for your EP, because they have to be sure you can sell. But I know you’ll  be able to sell. You’re hot and you can sing. And Jacob is hot too, even if he’s gay, and I’ve never heard him sing. But because you guys will attract both males and females like for sure and you can sing killer, you’ll be going platinum in no time” Camila smiled, and you reciprocated. 

“Cool beans” 

“Cool beans?” She gave a questioning stare and broke out laughing at you.