Chapter Fourteen

A/N: YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO CUTE Y’ALL READ THAT AND VOTED SO QUICKLY IT MADE MY HEART REALLY HAPPY SO I TOOK A BREAK FROM GUITAR PRACTICE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU. P.S. keep commenting and stuff because I absolutely adore talking to you guys, comment your kik names if you want and I’ll add you, or DM them to me on twitter @HeyyoCabelloo if you’re uncomfortable posting in the comments <3 -Jasmine 

The girls talk to a few more fans before you leave the airport and part separate ways as you all needed to unpack and rest before meeting Simon and L.A. tomorrow about the deal for you and Jacob (A/N: At the time I was basing this on my irl gay friend Jacob, but if you guys were thinking Jacob Whitesides that’s alright too, or any other Jacob you know, let your imagination decide who Jacob really is, and yes ik Jacob W. isn’t gay but neither is Camila as far as we know so just play along with in in the story if you were picturing Jacob W. I may pair Jacob with a celeb guy so he has a bf so comment on who you guys would want that to be, otherwise I’ll just choose on my own). 

“How far is your house?” You asked Camila. 

“Not too far, we can take a cab” She said, rushing to one and opening the door for you” 

“Why thank you, Ms. Cabello” You said, with a smile.

“Anything for you Ms. y/l/n” She replied with a giggle, then getting in herself and telling the driver an address close to her house so they wouldn’t know the exact location but you and her would be within walking distance. As you guys rode you looked out the window, taking in all the sites. 

“Ever been here before?” She asked you. 

“No, well, yes. When I was younger. My grandma took me once. We went to Disney World, but I can only really remember certain parts of the trip, and that’s only because there were pictures that jogged my memory. The only trips I can completely remember taking without having to look at pictures or talk to family about are the times I went to Missouri, Wisconsin, England, and France, because those were all after I got older” 

“Well, stick with me and I can show you the world” 

“I don’t need that kind of motivation, or any kind of motivation really, to stay with you” You, replied, diverting your attention from the window to her for the first time since you two started the conversation. She was looking at the floor of the cab, with a smile on her face, and tinted cheeks. 

“You really know how to make a girl blush” She said, barely audible, biting her lip and turning to face you. 

“You really know how to make a girl like the luckiest person in the world” You responded. She but her lip again. 

“How many girls have you said the things you say to me to? Like just to say them, meaningless, to get what you want from them?” You got a shocked expression on your face, not expecting the question. 

“I’ve never said the things I say to you to anyone else” You said, grabbing her hands and looking her in the eyes, continuing,

“I may have a slight reputation, but I don’t play with emotions when it comes to saying things like that, I say what I mean and I mean what I say, and I believe and stand behind every thing I’ve ever said to you. I’m a lot of things, but a liar isn’t one of them. I’ll never ever hurt you like that, I won’t break your heart, I’m not trying to deceive you, or use you. You don’t ever have to think twice about me or my intentions. I promise” 

“Okay” She said with a smile. The cab came to a stop and the driver said how much you owed for the ride. 

“I got it” You said, as Camila had went to pay. 

“No babe, I can get it” She said laughing. 

“And I can too, I want to” You said, giving the money to the driver and getting out, holding the door for Camila, and grabbing her luggage as well as yours from the trunk. 

“I can carry mine y/n, you don’t have to do all of this” 

“But I want to” You replied with a smile. 

“You want to take me places, the least I could do is pick up any tabs I can, and carry things, I don’t have much, but I have enough to be chivalrous and treat you like a real lady” You continued with a smile and chuckle. 

“Well that’s very sweet of you then” She said with a small but genuine smile, as she linked her arm with yours and directed you on how to get to her house. After a short five minute walk you arrived at her house, you felt yourself getting nervous about meeting her family as you approached the door but the anxiousness quickly turned to excitement after thinking about how excited Camila was for you to meet her family, and remembered Camila talking about how proud her mom would be if she brought you home. 

“You ready?” Camila said, turning to you.

“More than ever” You replied with a smile, as you two stepped into the house.