Chapter 29

Maddison Brooks

The storm as still around when I stepped into my family's house after the car trip around town.

My pussy where sore, my muscles tense. Burning in my body. The smell of sex and sweat mixed together surrounded me.

I had lost my virginity for the second time.

No one in my family was up, the house was dark; power still out because of the storm. I walked up stairs as quiet and quickly I could without falling.

The weather outside haven't gotten any better since I left. Rain pouring down, thunder echoing and lighting taken up the dark day into a light day only for a few seconds.

When I walked into my room I let my hair that had been up in a bun, letting it fall over my back and shoulders that where once again covered by the black hoodie.

My brother's best friends hoodie. Still feels weird to say that he was the best person to make me feel almost whole. One thing missing but I don't know what it is.

I filled the bathtub in my bathroom with warm water for my tense muscles before adding a few oils and soaps.

While I let the water just lay in the bathtub for a minute, I stripped out of my clothes. The mirror on the wall next to me; over the sink, I saw a bruise. Not from a punch, from Charles lips where he had sucked and kissed before.

I touched it with my finger tips, the feeling from when his lips sucked where still there.

I stepped into the bathtub, I was done looking at the mirror. The heat of the water made my before tense muscles to relax.

I sinker deep into the water, my face almost under it. The bathroom was only light up by a few candles I had found in one of the lockers attached to the sink.

My thoughts interrupted, as always.

That's when I realized, all of them is about the guy I will hate until my last breath even if his touch is addicting, like a drug.

Charles

I closed my eyes and let my head fall under the water while holding my breath. Letting the warm water surround my body, making me feel like I where not existing in this universe. It felt good to not exist, still it felt terrible.

•••

"Maddison!" I woke up with my brother knocking and screaming outside the bathroom door. "Maddison Vivian Brooks, you better open this god damn door right now or I will kick it down!"

I closed my eyes again and sunk a bit down in the bathtub. It was probably not my best idea to nap in the bathtub.
Why?

1) I could of drowned (probably not the worst thing)

2) My neck is in very much pain from the position I had been lying in now for how long? I don't know but this was probably the worst thing about it.

A few seconds of silence, then my bathroom door opened. "God woman, couldn't said you took a bath?!" Max screamed at me. I could clearly imagine his face expression even without looking at him, just looking at the back of my eyelid.