Chapter 10

{EDITED}
TW: Alcohol and drug use

Maddison Brooks

"Baby are you done yet? I can't be late!" Trevor yelled from my room before mumbling something under his breath that I couldn't hear.

Trying to find a way I can wear the corset without showing it, so I kept the shape Trevor wants me to have even if I maybe have a few drinks. The fake leather shorts fitted as a second skin over my bottom, tight enough to stop the blood to my legs from how hard I knotted them so I looked even smaller. A T-shirt with orange printed text, looking like flames. The dark gray fabric tucked under my bra to not go below my hips, ending by my ribs instead.

Hoping it was enough to look acceptable by his side. If he even wanted me to stand by his side, I never know anymore. A few years ago, he wanted to be by my side all the time and threatened every guy that came near. Now he just walks away if he feels like it, getting tired of me and leaving me confused by not knowing what more I can give to him that he wants.

"Cla- Maddison! Hurry up, we need to go."

I strolled out of my room just as Trevor stood up and for once and punched his phone down in his dark blue jeans. His blue ice cold eyes rolled over my body before he locked eyes with me. "Come here." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth. Walking up to him just as he started to undo the tie on my shorts. I held my breath waiting for his next move which isn't the move I thought he would do, I thought I looked skinny enough but apparently not. He tied  it even tighter than I did, making me suck my stomach in as much as I could, making my stomach an empty hole and making me rethink my option to drink now when I wouldn't be able to even breathe normally.

"Now we are ready." He grabbed my waist tight in order to make me follow him and look presentable by his side. I was just able to take my phone from my desk and put it down in the back of Trevor's jeans pocket.

Walking down the stairs to the living room where Charles and Max waited for us, both guys looked at their phones and showed no interest in us when we came up next to them. Trevor's hand pinched the scars on my waist to drag me back from my mind and into reality. Trying to nicely get out from my boyfriend's grip around me to stop the unpleasant feeling with someone touching one of my most insecure places that he always reminds me of how ugly it is.

Feeling Charles brun on my skin as I tried to move from Trevor made me stil. Trevor let out an appreciated breath when I suddenly stood still in his hold. I didn't look at him, looking everywhere else but at him; a silent treatment to not look at me when he for some reason leaves me on the edge when he touches me in a way he shouldn't do. And ways I shouldn't let him touch me but yet I haven't felt too uncomfortable as I do when my own boyfriend is touching me in ways he should do.

It's all so messed up.

"Ready to go?" Max asked when he registered that we also were in the same room as him.  

"Yes, we don't wanna get there when the party ends. Right baby?" Trevor said, squeezing my waist. I hummed in agreement, starting to regret calling him just so I could go to a frat party now instead of waiting for college that was just at the end of summer.

We walked out into the heated summer night, the sun was starting to fall as we walked against our cars. The tension between the guys is high, yes it was definitely stupid to bring Trevor with. Someone's gonna end up dead.