Chapter 18

Author's Note
This chapter includes mature content and ice play but the start of the chapter is also important for the future so if you don't wanna read the smut, then read until they have come up with a safe word!

{EDITED}
TW: Mature content (foreplay and ice play)

Maddison Brooks

Neva was officially hungover, enough hungover to miss dance practice today. But I'm not surprised since I had to almost carry her all the way home after finding her in the women's bathroom, all the way home she was talking about someone that was really good at making out.

I was left alone to go and dance, luckily we were going to work on the all dance students part so either way Neva and I wouldn't really have time to talk since we were so many today, when someone was out another small group was out. Just to see everyone clear and correct mistakes. Then from time to time we all would do it at the same time so everyone got used to having people around while doing the choreography, as Cameron had explained it to us through an email.

Walking through the parking lot up to the studio while the sun kissed my skin. Enjoying the early bird song and smell of summer that was a mix of flowers and berries.

•••

Dickhead: I'm waiting outside.
Dickhead: Come out when you are done.

I just ended and had to grab my stuff and check my phone if Neva texted or called as I told her to do if she needed anything for her hangover. A drop of sweat ran down my back, followed by a shiver from the unusual feeling of something dripping down my back without any pressure.

Maddison: Why?

Dickhead: Just get out when you're done.

Rolling my eyes and letting out a frustrated breath. Writing an answer I didn't send since Claire stepped in behind me and made me forget what I was going to write more, deleting my text and putting down my phone in the front of my pants. "Is Trevor giving you a ride?"

"I'm walking, such good weather today right?" I filled my hands with the things I got with me from Neva before I turned around and stared back at a few inches taller woman. She bit her lip to hold back a proud grim over getting on my nerves. "Was there anything more you wanted to say or ask?" Tilting my head to the side, waiting for her to speak. "Goodbye then." Giving her a small nod before moving around her; letting my shoulder push against her when I walked away from her. Fisting my hands and keeping my eyes in the door that got closer with every step just so I don't turn around and throw a fist into her face.

Opening the door, seeing Charles black Ferrari waiting just outside the door. My fingers played with a rubber band that had been wrapped around my wrist. Keeping my head low while I walked in front of his car, accidentally looking up just when he looked up from his phone.

I need to control my eyes better.

Taking my eyes back to the ground, walking faster away from him when I heard the car door open. "Maddison!" He called after me. His steps are getting closer and closer, his legs much longer than mine. I let out a squeak when Charles hands grabbed my waist, spinning me around before lifting me over his shoulder as if I was a potato sack. He grumbled something under his breath while I was concentrating on not letting my head pound into his behind while he walked.