Chapter 25

Author's Note
I loved the idea of this chapter, hates writing it for some reason (probably 'cause I needed to press everything in). Now have I edited the chapter, added around a 1 500 words (that's why the chapter is so long, BUT ITS WORTH IT!) and now I feel satisfied with it. There will still be a few wrongs, if you find one please report it to me so I can change it:)

Happy reading!

{EDITED}
TW: Mature content (sex)

Charles Barnes

Maddison walked down the stairs from her room in a red short dress with small white flowers on the red fabric. Her brown soft hair that I couldn't help but to touch every time I had the chance was up in braids by the roots while it hanged loose by the end. A sunflower necklace was around her throat. A place I've come to enjoy having my lips on only to feel her pulse in a way of making sure every touch is real and that she is real; not just an imagination.

Her warm brown eyes sparkled with a type of enthusiasm I haven't seen since we pulled pranks at each other as kids, an enthusiasm that showed the competitiveness in her that made her believe that she could win the world if she wanted.

If she only knew what world she already won...

Camila, Max and Maddison's mother, broke me out from the thoughts. "Are you all ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered politely with a small smile that Camila returned before looking back at her daughter. Wishing that she could hurry up a bit so we can get going.

Looking at Maddison who rushed down the stairs; almost falling down to her knees. Letting out a puff of air when I remembered her earlier down on her knees in front of me, it took me almost everything to make her pull away so she would stay comfortable around me and herself. Even if it was hard to make both of us see the relief in her eyes when she noticed that she needed to do anything.

Getting back into what was going on in front of me; Maddison bending down to tie her shoelaces, using her dance as a way to just bend down without bending her knees. At the same time showing me how long her dress moved up, only stopping before her butt came into my view.

No bending down today, noted.

My eyes traveled down her right leg, a shell anklet wrapped around ankle. Maddison's sun kissed skin just made the white parts in the shell more noticeable. Her small fingers tied her shoes. White nail polish where on her nails, silver rings lopping around her slim fingers like her pussy have done around mine more times than either of us wanna admit. "Cazzo <Fuck>." I cursed when my eyes rolled back in the pretty view of her thong as she reached down a little more. "Hurry up." I groaned as I fixed my pants to cover up my hard on.

"Shut up dickhead!" She turned and smacked my leg in frustration while also reminding me of her obsession with my dick. "This tie is messing with me."

Rolling my eyes to her before I sat down on one knee in front of her, watching her for a second from this view. Admiring her brown hair that moved in front of her face when she met my gaze, something that filled me with warmth and made my chest ache in an empty feeling. I looked down at her foot and started tying her laces.

"Let's go."

•••

The whole one hour car ride to the carnival was quiet. Maddison was concentrating on her phone while swiping left and right over the screen, irritating me for some reason even if it didn't make any sort of sound. Resting my forearm against the window while my other hand gripped the steering wheel hard to not let me follow the temptation of letting my hand rest on her thigh, she wouldn't like that.