⁽ ⁴¹ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁"

Comenzar desde el principio

"Number 16! Number 16!"

"Stop them!"

Hideaki spiked the ball down but it was saved on time by Iwaizumi. The game continued on, making the audience intrigued.

Aoba Johsai was able to get the point as Kageyama was late on receiving it. "Damn it!" He said.

"Shit! Now Aoba Johsai is in the 20s!" Hideaki exclaimed in his head. "I've got to do something, and I've got to think fast!"

"They got there first." Hygua stated as everyone on Seirin looked worried.

"We don't have to panic. It's still just one point." Daichi reassured his team.

Kyotani was up to serve next. The whistle blew as Kyotani did his jump serve and Daichi managed to save it. Kageyama tossed the ball as Hideaki jumped up but Tanaka was the one who spiked it down and earned a point for Karasuno.

TWEEEET!

Hideaki looked over to see that Yamaguchi was being subbed in for Hinata. "We're counting on you, Yamaguchi!" Tanaka said.

"Stay calm!" Hideaki told him.

"Give it your all!" Daichi added on.

"Right!" Yamaguchi said.

"Yamaguchi." Tsukishima spoke up as he handed him the ball. "Get a nice serve in."

Tsukishima tossed the ball to Yamaguchi, who caught it. "Yeah." He agreed. Both teams were currently tied with 20 points.

TWEEEET!

Yamaguchi did his jump floater as Kyotani tried to receive it, but it went right over his head. But Iwaizumi managed to receive it right on time.

"Watari, get the last!" Iwaizumi shouted.

"Right!" Watari agreed as he received the ball over.

"Chance ball!"

Tanaka received the ball on time as Daichi, Tsukishima, Hideaki, and Tanaka started running forward to do their synchronized attack.

Hidekai jumped up in the air and spiked the ball as Oikawa and Matsukawa jumped up to block him. Iwaizumi received it, making Hideaki be taken aback by his childhood friend.

"Makki!" Oikawa called out, tossing the ball towards Hanamaki. He ended up doing a feint and got the point as Kageyama was too late on receiving it.

Hideaki chuckled to himself as he stared at Iwaizumi. "Hajime... Tōru... You both freaking piss me off, damn it. You managed to limit Yamaguchi to one serve so we can't take this game." He thought.

The game continued on as both teams were not giving up. Hideaki looked at the scoreboard.

Karasuno

22

Aoba Johsai

23

Oikawa was up to serve again. He did his jump serve and before anyone had time to react, it was already on the court. It was silent for a moment as the referee declared that it was in.

The score was now 22 to 24 with Aoba Johsai in the lead as Karasuno gathered around their coach. "It's that again..." Ukai began.

"We're just gonna have to pick it up." Daichi said.

"Yeah."

"Switch it up! Switch it up!"

Sugawara patted Daichi, Hideaki, and Asahi's backs. "If we manage to touch it, we can make it work! We're not gonna lose!" Sugawara declared.