neljäkymmentäneljä

"have i ever told you how pretty you are?"

MENTIONS OF SOME SEXUAL CONTENT

act four
chapter 'neljäkymmentäneljä' forty-four

how vasiliki actually managed to end up in bed with the bassist was a mystery, but it was better than sleeping on the couch. a strained neck and cramped back wasn't something she wanted to wake up to, rather a lovely looking boy.

but they were up now, which came as more of a surprise for olli. even with his messed up sleeping schedule, he appeared more lively now, waking up at the right time.

"do you still want me to be your girlfriend?" she asked, joining the other in the kitchen. the sense of doubt was still within her, and it wouldn't go away without reassurance.

he walked up to her, hands on her waist as he leant down, giving a small kiss on her lips, "of course."

she smiled at his response, looking towards the ground, a small timid gesture afterwards. her stance was unprepared, awkward to say the least, so the girl took a few steps back from the embrace, meeting his puzzled eyes.

"what's wrong?"

nothing was wrong, she was just confused about how to act. it was official, who would've thought? plus this wasn't some joke initiated by some bitch, it was his own idea, authentic some may say.

"sorry," she mumbled, scratching the back of her neck, "nothing."

nothing indeed, but as the day went on, the more and more bored she got. vasiliki didn't just want to leave, but then again, she had nothing here to keep her preoccupied.

she went to sit down next to the bassist, placing herself quite close to him. for her intentions it made sense though, as she laid on his chest, his actions were almost a reflex.

having his free hand around her body, he turned his phone off for the time being, letting his attention be derived towards the girl. "bored are we?"

was it that obvious? sure, her expression seemed pretty inattentive, but that shouldn't mean it was so clear. she only nodded, the boredom seeming to correlate to her tiredness.

"well, what do you want to do?" he asked, staring down at the top of her head.

clearly she didn't know, otherwise, she would have spoken up - that should be a given. what did he want to do? but that wouldn't be a question to ask him, who knows where that answer will end up.

"i don't know," she furrowed her eyebrows, gaze still not meeting the other's.

the other sighed, a slight humorous undertone to it. just because she was indecisive, doesn't mean he has to be too.