neljäkymmentäkuusi

"can't keep a pretty girl like you waiting"

SMUT

act four
chapter 'neljäkymmentäkuusi' forty-six

he took the top off in one swift move, much to vasiliki's delight. she had been waiting for this moment for far too long, it was well overdue.

her hands were placed on his thighs now, but were immediately taken off to her dismay. of course she wouldn't be allowed to do that, what was she even thinking at this point?

he had them pinned up above her head, a daring smirk accompanied his actions. she was going to explode if she kept doing this, erupt like a volcano and then maybe he might start doing something.

he removed a hand from the pinning, but one still had a firm grasp. the other had been running down the crevices of her body, purposely skipping her most sensitive areas.

wriggling under his body, she wanted him to go faster, move the pace along a bit. to her surprise, he did exactly that, lifting her upper body up to unclasp her bra.

it was almost too quick, was he getting impatient too? that seemed strange, he was the one in control, maybe he's planning something else.

and it was exactly that. even though she was more exposed, he appeared to be avoiding those spots even more. the girl tried to move her arms, but they were stuck in their position, no matter how hard she tried.

goosebumps were seen from every angle of her body, the soft touches he initiated that caused them. as he removed his other hand from the pin, she immediately relaxed her arms beside her.

the boy shuffled down her body, giving better access to the uppermost part. he squeezed her breast, the sudden movement causing a jolt of energy to surge through her. it was unexpected, to say the least, and she was damn happy he was getting a move on.

olli smirked at her reaction, tilting down to tend to the other. his tongue made circles around her already hard nipple, placing light kisses around the area.

the girl couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips, running her fingers through his soft hair. she didn't dare ruin the pattern of it, well, not yet, but of course, there was still a long way to go.

"do you feel ok?" he suddenly asked, stopping what he was doing to look the redhead in her eyes.

as much as she wanted to say 'no, hurry the fuck up', she didn't. she knew what he meant by that, and by no means was she uncomfortable.

"yes," her timid voice spoke up, quiet from not using it for a while.

he took this as a sign to keep going, but this time, it was the girl that was unhappy. she went to go pull up his own shirt, at a much faster pace than he did to her. the bassist raised his eyebrows at this move, but didn't object to her prying hands.