viisitoista

"is the poor guy head over heels for her?"

MENTIONS OF «»

act two
chapter 'viisitoista' fifteen

unknown number

thanks for leaving sweetheart, got to give some head <3

"uh," vasiliki dragged out the sound. she was speechless at this point, and she didn't particularly need to know that. "does kaylah often give head to you guys?"

"what?!" joonas screeched the car to a halt, the sound of the tires piercing their ears. "you must be joking."

the girl assumed that the answer to her question was no. was the text even true? or was she just bluffing?

"well, no," she directly stated, the message still present on screen, "unless my translation is completely off."

"i sure hope it is." he peered over vasiliki's shoulder, scanning the texts himself. although, his shocked expression didn't change, indicating she was right.

he retreated back to his position beforehand, not bothered to turn the engine off. he pulled his own phone out, the familiar white screen appearing was all so similar to her own.

"i wouldn't," the girl protested, "what if she's just making this shit up?"

joonas laughed, but it didn't seem genuine, just something to relieve the tension. "maybe she is, maybe she isn't, but at this point, it doesn't sound crazy."

"no, you sound crazy, why is this something to be brought up? what about everything else she's done?"

the boy stopped his furious typing, looking towards the girl. "there's no proof, and personally, i'd love to get her out of here."

vasiliki tilted her head, confused at the sudden shift of perspective. was it two against four? or was it another ratio?

"do you want me to send you the proof?"

the guitarist gave her an affirmative response. she screenshot the messages, making sure to block out the ones from before, and scanned the picture just in case something else was visible. she was paranoid like that, as she seemed to cover everything except the messages and contact number.

she forwarded it to joonas, the reception in the area making it take longer than usual. had he been wanting real proof for a while now? vasiliki would too, but she probably would've handled it a different way, and a lot less politely.

"and her so-called 'boyfriend' doesn't question this?" she asked again, still not too sure if that's the case at this point.

"she acts completely different when he's around, it's scary almost," he responded, driving the car out of the middle of the road.