neljäkymmentäkolme

"do you want to be my girlfriend?"

MENTIONS OF «»

act four
chapter 'neljäkymmentäkolme' forty-three

and now she was alone, in someone's house that wasn't hers. sitting on the bed, vasiliki pondered for a few moments, wondering what to do next.

to be nosey, or to not be nosey? choices, choices, they seem so hard to decide between. except for the fact that the girl did respect privacy.

a call, but that wasn't her ringtone? it appears the boy might have left his phone behind. not to blame him of course, the poor guy looked to be in another dimension.

"yes?" she asked, already knowing who it was going to be. why else would a band member call now?

"can i have my phone back?"

she would have to excuse him for being so tired, but goddamn, she never took his phone. it wasn't her fault he left it behind, no need to be such a dick about it.

"i didn't steal it," she remarked back, throwing the phone on the bed after putting it on speaker. she hopped up, staring through the assortment of dark clothes in figures of what to wear.

she didn't even know where she was going, nor did she have a mode of transport on hand, why was she going to get dressed?

"when did i say you did?"

maybe from the way he worded it?

the girl sighed, rolling her eyes, "right, no, you didn't." there were some muffled voices on the other side of the line, but nothing seemed to bother the bassist. "how am i supposed to give it back exactly?"

she was completely ready for a stupid response, not much thought behind it. something like 'come over', or just 'drive'.

"figure it out, i don't know."

that was even worse. was he serious? a tired olli was not someone you want to be around, especially when he wants something.

"oh fuck you," she expressed, crossing her arms, "come get it yourself."

as if that was going to happen, but if he wasn't going to tell her how, or where to go, then it wasn't an option. hell, it was even a surprise she was willing to do such a deed.

"no."

letting out a sharp breath of air, the girl sat back down on the bed, holding the phone in her hands, "you don't seem to require it, so get some sleep instead."

that was a necessity at this point, and she didn't want her temper to be increased further. she woke up in such a good mood, now guess who's ruined it.