kolmekymmentäkolme

"i can't believe you"

MENTIONS OF ABUSE; SEXUAL ASSULT

act three
chapter 'kolmekymmentäkolme' thirty-three

as much as she didn't want to admit it, vasiliki actually enjoyed that night. why? well, she actually got to sleep, a miracle right?

she was still alone in a bed, but the sense of someone being nearby was comforting.

"good morning," she perked up, seeing the boy walk into the room. he still didn't have a shirt on, but that was beside the point, and maybe a little added bonus.

"i see you've slept well," he remarked, noticing her lively state. walking over to sit on the edge of the bed, the girl noticed his own tired figure.

she didn't comment on it though, knowing it was probably her fault. she was the one to wake him up, as well as forcibly making her stay. his morals would be pretty low if he sent her away, so he didn't really have a choice.

"yes, thank you," her smile was bright, a different mood to what she has been in recently.

"someone's in a good mood too."

why was that something he should've brought attention to? there was no need to make it worse.

vasiliki's face twisted slightly sour, squinting her eyes, "i won't be if you continue on like that."

olli swung his hands up in defence, but his expression told otherwise. he wasn't sorry for what he said, not like he ever is. that one time was a special occasion, or maybe he felt to improve his acting skills for the day.

"do you want breakfast?" he suddenly asked, his mood changing at unfathomable speeds. the girl wouldn't be learning how to keep up anytime soon.

asides from that, he had already done enough for her, so the redhead shook her head in negation. "no, it's alright, i was going to leave anyway."

the boy stood up, heading towards the door, "suit yourself, i'll be in the kitchen though."

and with that, he left the room, closing the door behind him. at least he remembered to do that.

the girl got out of the bed, much to her dismay. it was quite comfortable, aside from the whole 'safety' aspects, and she didn't particularly want to leave it. but she wouldn't bother the bassist for much longer, she had been lingering around him a bit too much.

her question from all those nights back still stuck to her mind, and maybe she should just let it go. that seemed like a bad idea though, a gut feeling telling her otherwise.

ignoring it for the time being, the redhead went to get changed. her clothes still laid on a surface nearby, folded up all neatly. at least she knew they were clean, not needing to feel gross on a finer morning.