"Because Aurora don't know how to stay outta bitches faces," Diamant plopped down on the couch next to her sister. "She was all up on her ex tonight. Letting her touch all on her body and shit and then claiming it's no big deal when I address her about it. The bitch is too fucking friendly and I'm sick of that shit."

"Yeah... I do get that vibe from her," Dex nodded his head "She be all up on folks every time I go out with y'all."

"Exactly! But then I'm the crazy one when I say sumn about it."

"But it just seems like that's how she is though. Destiny is the same way, so you really gonna stay mad at Aurora for that?"

"Don't take her side in this Dex. You're my friend. You're supposed to agree with me."

"I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just saying," he shrugged. "Destiny has a real friendly personality too, but I know she don't mean nothing by it. Cause at the end of the day, she going home with me, and niggas know that."

"Nah," Electra shook her head. "I'm with Dia on this one. Ain't no excuse to be up in your ex's face like that. I don't care how friendly of a personality you have."

"Thank you Elly. And it pisses me off that she seriously don't understand why it makes me upset. Shit is hella embarrassing when bitches are flirting in your girl's face right in front of you and she just goes along with that shit."'

"And you've talked to her about it?" Elly asked.

"Too many fucking times. And she had the nerve to tell me that I'm overreacting and that she ain't doing nothing with them so I shouldn't be pressed about it."

"Oh hell no. Yeah sis I see why you mad now."

"I love her, God knows I do," Diamant put her empty glass down on the coffee table. "But she hella frustrates me sometimes when it comes to shit like this."

"I know what will make you feel better," Dex got up and headed to the kitchen. He came back a few seconds later with three shot glasses and a bottle of crown royal apple.

"You tryna get me fucked up?" Diamant looked at him like he was crazy.

"You  ain't gotta drink if you don't wan—"

"Pass me the damn bottle," she took it from his outstretched arm, unscrewed the cap, and took it straight to the head.

~~~~~~~~~~

Diamant doesn't remember when, but at some point in the night, the three of them ended up falling asleep on the couch after they don't even know how many margaritas, an entire bottle of crown apple, and three delivered pizzas and hot wings from their local pizza shop. She woke up with her head up under Dex's arm and Electra laying on the opposite side of the L shaped couch.

She didn't wake them up, because there was no point when they were obviously too drunk to go anywhere. So she left them sleeping on the couch and went upstairs to her room to take a shower and get ready for bed.

"I love it when we make up. Go 'head, ruin my makeup. Promise me that when you kiss my lips, you'll make it stick," Diamant quietly sang along to the Ariana Grande song that was playing through her built in bathroom speakers as she rubbed whipped mango butter all over her body after getting out of the shower.

"Cause the way you screaming my name make me wanna make love to you," she hummed as she finished moisturizing her whole body, moving on to her skin care routine now. And she took her time, both because she was still really drunk, and because she finds self-care the most calming and relaxing part of her day, and she likes to really enjoy it.