Chapter 18

The two people came back and found the others discussing the menu for tonight.

As the winner, Jian Ye ordered several dishes one after another, all of which were unceremoniously rejected by Bi Yaohua. "I don't know what you are saying. If I could make these things, would I be a professional player? The position of chef of a five-star hotel would be beckoning to me."

It was the first time since Jian Ye was born that he had seen such a shameless existence. The scar on his face trembled with shock. "Have you ever been to a fast food restaurant? Do you dare to say that you haven't seen these dishes in a fast food restaurant?"

Bi Yaohua had no ideological burden. "I haven't been there. I've only ordered takeaway."

Jian Ye, "......"

Gu Luo was standing anxiously next to them, afraid that the two men would fight. He looked up and saw the two people walking in. Then he hurriedly greeted them. "Coach, Captain, you're back!"

Jing Yuanzhou asked about the result of the current discussion and nodded. "List the ingredients. I couldn't hold on at the end and lost, so I'll make it for you tonight."

Lin Yan couldn't help glancing at him.

Gu Luo asked, "Captain, can you cook?"

Jing Yuanzhou replied, "I've learned a bit."

Once Luo Mo got the list, he quickly put all the ingredients in place and sent them to the kitchen. Originally, Bi Yaohua and Gu Luo were going to help but within five minutes, they were 'sent out' by the expressionless Jing Yuanzhou.

Bi Yaohua recalled the process of being rejected today and couldn't help sighing. "You dislike me so much. You will never know what you have lost because of this."

Jing Yuanzhou gave him an extremely indifferent look. "No matter what I lost, at least I have gained quiet."

Bi Yaohua, "......"

Fuck, even the reason for the dislike was exactly the same! Before he could speak again, Gu Luo told him, "Brother, let's go. We shouldn't mess up the captain."

Bi Yaohua glanced at the messy battlefield caused by his struggle just now and eventually said nothing.

Lin Yan leaned against the wall and couldn't help laughing as he watched the two men being pushed away. There was still the faint, dry taste of cigarettes in his mouth. He pursed his lips and looked back into the kitchen.

Before this, it was hard to imagine what Jing Yuanzhou looked like wearing an apron. Now after seeing it, he felt like there was an indescribable harmony. The smoke and fire at this time revealed an indescribable warmth.

After Bi Yaohua and Gu Luo left, the kitchen was instantly empty. However, this made the busy scene instantly become orderly.

Lin Yan glanced at it casually. Looking at Jing Yuanzhou's cooking posture, it didn't seem like he had just learned a bit. Rather, it was more like that of a chef's.

There were still things being cooked in the pots on both sides. Seeing Jing Yuanzhou turn around to wash the vegetables in the sink, Lin Yan walked over quickly and took them. "I'll do it."

Jing Yuanzhou was curious. "Can you cook?"

"No." Lin Yan replied calmly. "However, I can wash vegetables."

Jing Yuanzhou saw him carefully washing the vegetable leaves and smiled. "It's very professional."

There was a table full of hot dishes and everyone ate until they were satisfied. Gu Luo couldn't help pulling out his phone to take a few photos of the table. This was Titans' cooking! He had no regrets in this life!