Chapter 54

The moment the lineups of both sides were locked, the audience more or less already had a subtle feeling that couldn't be said. Now that the commentators mentioned it, they immediately reacted.

Under normal circumstances, the main outputs of the team should be the middle and bottom lanes, the two Cs. There weren't many teams like GH who played a melee killing style all year round. In addition, the support was good at safety. Basically, in order to ensure some safety during team battles, Titans on the side lane would often take a front row tank type when choosing heroes.

In this round, forget the fact that the mid-laner Gloy maintained the same as before. Titans actually chose a semi-assassin type hero and even the assaulter Jack used by BB was an instant burst type. Add in the jungler and based on calculations, there were four assassins in the team.

What would it be like to have four assassins on one side in a game? The answer was naturally: kill or be killed.

The game had just started. The audience saw that the LARK team had chosen two fragile C-positions and their eyes were full of sympathy. Farewell. May there be no killing in Heaven.

As the line of soldiers attacked, the opponents rushed out of the highlands. LARK couldn't see GH's movements but the audience could see it clearly. Apart from Bi Yaohua who arrived in his lane and started to gain economy, the other four rushed directly to LARK's jungle, silently like cats in the grass.

After a few seconds, LARK's side-laner could be seen passing by, completely unaware of the opponents.

In fact, it wasn't that LARK's side-laner wasn't careful enough. If the GH team wanted to invade the jungle then it would inevitably collide with LARK's side lane under such a route. It was just that there was an unprecedented time difference. The main reason was that Jian Ye didn't choose to learn healing skills at level 1 as before. Rather, he directly upgraded a group acceleration skill.

It wasn't until LARK's side-laner finished killing the first wave of soldiers without seeing Jing Yuanzhou's figure that he had a bad feeling. This choice to retreat was sharp and simple but the four GH players who cleared the entire field had already rushed out of the blind spot behind him.

Chen Yushen simply took away the first head on the field.

[First Blood!]

The sudden outburst of the first kills stunned the other LARK players.

LARK's mid-laner glanced at the top lane and saw the four of them killing the soldiers there. He took advantage of the time when the mid-laner wasn't present to knock down some of the health of the defense tower. A professional player's grasp of the timing was fairly meticulous. He didn't mean to be too greedy and was planning to withdraw after a few hits.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned his head, he collided with four figures emerging from the grass. The heart of LARK's mid-laner jumped. Then the skills of three assassins were used at the same time. The LARK player couldn't react at all and his health was instantly emptied. As for the ownership of the head, it was such a chaotic situation that it was almost like a lucky draw. It ended up with Gu Luo who had better luck.

Looking at the darkened screen, LARK's mid-laner couldn't return to his senses for a long time. He clicked on the opposing lineup in a daze and looked again. Only then did he figure it out.

The main reason for his time estimation just now was mainly because he ignored the displacement skills of the assassin heroes. These skills were usually normal but once combined with the acceleration of the support, the effect was simply like 'flying' once they started to wander around the map.