Chapter 134

Chen Yushen took off his headphones and could hear his ID being shouted through the venue, causing him to be stupefied. He knew it would be a very difficult road when he decided to return to this profession.

At that time, his body was still shrouded in confusion about his past and uncertainty about the unknown until all of the haze was completely swept away with the help of the coach. Once all the comments appeared on the Internet, he didn't show it on the surface but only he knew that he was envious of his teammates' loyal and enthusiastic fans. However, for a player like him who stepped on that forbidden line, he was extremely satisfied to be able to just stand upright in the professional league.

Before this moment, Chen Yushen never thought he would have such warm and pure applause that belonged to him. There was a touch of emotion on the face that didn't show much expression all year round. He didn't have time to feel what type of emotion this was. By the time his reaction came, he realized there was a faint curtain of tears that blurred his vision.

Chen Yushen gently wiped them with the back of his hand. He looked down at the wet hand and couldn't help being distracted. Suddenly, his vision darkened. He didn't know when Bi Yaohua had come by as he passed by, he covered Chen Yushen's head with his jacket. "What are you doing here? Let's go. It's time to shake hands with PAY!"

Chen Yushen sniffed deeply. Then he pulled the coat off his head and whispered, "Yes, I'm going."

The BO3 match was over. Now they were just one final away from being the league's champions. Yet in the same way, PAY's league journey this season was destined to stop here.

It was obvious that on the other side, the overall atmosphere of PAY's zone was depressed. The players sat in the gaming chair for a long time and didn't recover until the GH players came over. Then they wiped their eyes and stood in position.

The GH team members had already heard about DeMen's preparations to retire and they felt some sympathy. The original joy of winning inevitably dissipated a bit. During the entire handshake session, a large number of players were silent.

Jing Yuanzhou was an old opponent of PAY and he had a much more relaxed attitude. Once he came to DeMen, he glanced at the other person and joked, "I'm sorry, the last ticket before you retired was taken away by us."

Under such circumstances, this was the only thing he could say.

"You really don't have any sincerity." DeMen couldn't help laughing a bit at such an attitude. Then he stared at Jing Yuanzhou. "So have you thought about when you're going to retire?"

The moment these words emerged, he could feel the three people in the rear of the GH team suddenly stare over there.

Jing Yuanzhou smiled in a noncommittal manner. "I'll think about it again."

He let go of his hand but he didn't step away. He stood there and watched DeMen steadily. "There is no need to aim at each other's mentality here. We are old opponents and it's unnecessary. If you really feel reluctant then come to the World Competition to snipe me."

DeMen was silent for a moment before the look in his eyes became firm. "That is a must. So don't fall in the finals."

Jing Yuanzhou smiled silently. He didn't say anything and walked over to AI. They shook hands politely. Jing Yuanzhou told him, "You are still as strong as ever."

AI glanced sideways at DeMen next to him, his mood muted. "We still lost."

Jing Yuanzhou objectively said, "It isn't your problem."

AI looked up in an inquiring manner.

"It's because you are too strong that Coach Lin put a lot of effort into arranging this set of tactics to target you specifically. During this period of time, he almost lost his hair. After all, there is such a huge risk of being wiped out that it should be effective." At this point, Jing Yuanzhou raised his eyebrow slightly. "It's fortunate that we held up. If we really let you reverse the situation then I would have no face to go back and see him."