Chapter 12

The teams in the sub-league had long been accustomed to players flowing in and out, not to mention that Gun was only a substitute player in the support position. They were happy to release him as long as the price given by GH was sufficient.

Lin Yan took Gloy (Gu Luo) to the door of the base to welcome the new member. In the distance, a tall figure dragging his suitcase could be seen. His hair was a crew cut, he had slightly dark skin and there was a faint cross scar on his left cheek, making his angular face look colder. It was really difficult to associate such a cool boy with the support position known was the 'team angel.'

Lin Yan noticed that Gu Luo was frozen in place and gently patted him on the shoulder before leading him to greet his new teammate. Gun's real name was Jian Ye. He might only be a substitute on his original team but his murderous temperament meant everyone in the team habitually called him 'Brother Gun.' Such a nickname might be okay for Gu Luo but it didn't seem too appropriate for Lin Yan.

Lin Yan wasn't a person to treat others as outsiders and his first sentence was very enthusiastic. "Gun Bao, you are finally here!"

"......" Jian Ye's mouth twitched and he was silent for a moment. "Can you change the name?"

Lin Yan thought about it. "Then Gun Zai?"

"...That is fine." It was better than Gun Bao.

Seeing that a consensus was reached, Lin Yan smiled happily. He walked forward to help pull the suitcase to the base. On the way, he requested of Gu Luo, "Go to the training room and open two machines."

Gu Luo asked suspiciously, "Shouldn't we go to the dormitory first?"

Lin Yan placed Jian Ye's suitcase at the door, patted off the non-existence dust and made an impatient face. "Don't worry about going to the dormitory. There is plenty of time. The two of you should first let me take a look at a solo match."

Gu Luo and Jian Ye, "......"

A solo match, namely a 1V1 single player duel. The person who completed a certain number of kills or the corresponding conditions would win. The two of them were certainly no strangers to solo matches. The key problem was that Gu Luo was good at mid-lane heroes while Jian Ye was a support player. What was the difference between letting a support player fight a mid-laner and delivering food to the door?

Gu Luo couldn't help thinking about the meeting gift he received on his first day at the base and firmly felt that he couldn't bully others. "Coach Lin, isn't this too..."

However, Lin Yan had already taken out his mobile phone and called a number. "Titans, are you awake? The new member has arrived and is ready to play a solo match. Come and see?"

Jing Yuanzhou's voice was faintly heard from the other end. "Okay."

Lin Yan hung up and looked back at Gu Luo. "What's the matter?"

Gu Luo paused for a moment and his expression gradually became serious. "I will take it seriously!"

"Good." Lin Yan smiled with satisfaction and turned to look at Jian Ye. "Gun Zai, what about you?"

Obviously, Jian Ye didn't expect that the first thing he would do after coming to the new club was to solo with someone. He casually rubbed his head and didn't care. "I can do it."

By the time Jing Yuanzhou entered the training room, the two of them were already sitting in front of the computer and a custom room was displayed on their screens. Lin Yan sat at the table with a notebook in his hand while looking quite cheerful. He noticed that Jing Yuanzhou had arrived and beckoned. "Come, sit down."