Chapter 164

It had to be said that such a start was really rare.

Win's reason for choosing to change lanes was self-evident. No matter how hard Nilay played, everyone could see that he was beaten by Jing Yuanzhou on the field. After being crushed by GH for a whole game, he changed lanes this time to be a tool man and support his teammates' development. After all, in a situation where the side-laner and shooter was suppressed at the same time, sacrificing Nilay to protect the shooter's economy was a good way to break through.

It was a pity that GH saw through their thoughts and made the decision to also change lanes, blocking their way.

Lin Yan saw Win's shooter Car in the lane and didn't hesitate to play a set of skills, sharp as always. He decreased the opponent's health by nearly half and entered the grass to the side. He took advantage of the opposite side's blind spot and circled around the jungle.

Lin Yan sent a signal to his teammates to remind them. "Prepare for blood."

The moment he finished speaking, the jungler End and support Loko appeared in his field of view not far away. Just as speculated during the BP process, Win took out the barbarian giant in order to invade the jungle area. He took advantage of the strong period before level 3 and obviously wanted to directly take Chen Yushen's blue elemental mob.

Chen Yushen was influenced by his hero's attributes. If he wanted to maintain his rhythm when playing as a jungler, he needed to grab the blue element monster.

According to Win's plan, after changing lanes, Car was a long range shooter and he should be able to clear the lane to reach level 2 as soon as possible. Then the three men would simultaneously cover GH's jungle area. However, the current situation was completely disrupted by GH's synchronized lane changing.

Car was pressed under the tower before he could reach level 2. This meant there were only End and Loko in the jungle. No, even if Car couldn't make it, he just needed to hold off GH's shooter Lin Yan and the two people on Win's side would theoretically have no problem by taking advantage of their hero's strong attributes.

The moment he saw Chen Yushen, the figure of the barbarian giant rushed straight forward without hesitation. Chen Yushen was prepared early on and dexterously moved in an S arc to avoid the wolf tooth stick.

In the back, Jian Ye added a continuous health return skill to him. Then he moved forward two steps and decisively blocked a control skill thrown by the support Loko at his teammate. At the same time, End rushed to the front. He bypassed Jian Ye who was controlled in place toward Chen Yushen behind him. Chen Yushen still had the aggro of the blue element monster. So although he had the continuous health return skill on him, his health could still be seen rapidly decreasing.

The audience saw that the first head could erupt at any moment and couldn't help holding their breaths. Yet the eager eyes were on the group of four tangled together but on the figure waiting in the grass. At the same time, Car's voice was heard from Win's voice channel. "Be careful, Lucara is gone!"

Lin Yan had deliberately bypassed his vision and gave the illusion that he was still at the top lane so it was only at this time that Car discovered his opponent had 'disappeared.' However, it was obviously too late. The fighting End noticed something was wrong and wanted to retreat. Then he saw that Lucara, the golden holy bow operated by Lin Yan had appeared in the rear.

The retreat was completely blocked. Win's shooter Car also came to the jungle the moment he discovered that Lin Yan had disappeared but it was too late.

[GH.Eternal killed Win.End!]

[First Blood!]

As if it was a repeat of the last game, Lin Yan once again won the first head. The support Loko obviously had no way out.