Chapter 136

Luo Mo had always been very reliable in doing this. He quickly contacted the shooting location for the promotional video and prepared to bring the team over to the venue in the afternoon.

Lin Yan expressed absolute support during the entire arrangement process. He also didn't forget to remind Jian Ning, "Cub Pa, I've already asked for leave from the school so don't be in a hurry. Go shoot the promotional video in the afternoon and I will have a special car send you back."

Jian Ning really wasn't in a hurry to return to school. He originally thought he would be sent back in the morning. Now he heard this and he couldn't hide the rising joy in his eyes. "I can do so."

The others watched Lin Yan's enthusiastic arrangements and were stunned. In the end, Gu Luo couldn't help it. He went to Lin Yan and gently pulled at the corner of his clothes. Once their eyes met, he hesitantly asked, "Coach, aren't you going to arrange some training programs for us first?"

Lin Yan was taken aback for a moment before remembering he didn't have time to tell them.

He finally remembered. "Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. The distance between the semi-finals and finals is too close. Everyone has gone through such high intensity training and it has been really hard on you. No separate training programs will be arranged for the next two days. Take advantage of this opportunity to relax and adjust your state. It is okay to play some ranking games once in a while but the light in the training room must be off before 10 p.m. If I find out that someone is secretly training, they will be fined."

He thought he would hear excited cheers. As a result, he only received stares. The surroundings were abruptly quiet.

Lin Yan wondered, "...What is with your expressions?"

He blinked in confusion. "Isn't a combination of work and rest normal? If you look at me like this, I will think I usually abuse you."

"It is true that it isn't abuse. I'm just not used to it." Bi Yaohua spoke in a small voice filled with complicated emotions. "Coach, actually... even if you continue to arrange training programs, we won't have any complaints. After all, we have reached all the way here. At the last moment, shouldn't we rush forward? Don't you agree?"

The others responded in unison. "Yes!"

"It isn't that I don't want you to rush but sometimes it's easy to break yourself if you are too tense." Lin Yan said this and glanced at Bi Yaohua. "Still, that reminds me, BB. There is indeed something you need to complete with Gun Zai."

Jian Ye was suddenly cued and looked up.

Lin Yan raised an eyebrow and smiled at the two of them. "In the next few days leading up to the finals, you will stick together 24 hours a day! You have felt the degree of tacit understanding between Come and Wuhoo. You just have to strive to become Siamese twins before the finals and you will be considered successful! Jiayou!"

Bi Yaohua and Jian Ye, "......"

This training program was really beyond prediction. Still, that was the only match they lost during the regular season. The tragic situation of being pressed into the ground by Three at that time was still vivid.

It was after that match that everyone in GH fully realized the importance of team understanding. There had never been a shortage of strong teams in the league. Three might be the only team with two demon king players but the main reason they stood at the supreme height was due to the absolute tacit understanding of the team itself.

Burning Hot was essentially a team game. Personal strength was always small and insignificant in the face of a five person lineup. There might be some doubts about Lin Yan's special training mode but Bi Yaohua and Jian Ye didn't have the courage to disobey him.