Chapter 13

By the time the two of them had unpacked the things in the dormitory, the chef aunt had already prepared a table of hearty dishes. Jian Ye completed the contract signing and everyone had lunch together.

Lin Yan glanced at the time and took them to the computers in the training room. Gu Luo sat in front of the computer and couldn't help feeling a bit awkward. "Coach Lin, this... should we continue the solo match?"

Lin Yan had already turned on the computer on the other side and he didn't raise his head after hearing such words. "Why? Are you addicted to the solo matches? If you like to play with Gun Zai so much, I'll leave more time for you to play together."

Gu Luo's eyelids twitched. "No, no need!"

Lin Yan didn't think much. He opened the Burning Hot client and looked around in a circle. "Are you all on your accounts?"

Jian Ye responded cooperatively. "I'm on!"

"Then add me first." Lin Yan reported his ID without changing his expression. "Who Isn't a Little Princess."

Jian Ye, "?"

Gu Luo was silent for a moment. He felt complicated as he explained, "Coach Lin's ID is Who Isn't a Little Princess."

He saw the team invitation pop up on the interface and closed his eyes, completely laying down. Then the next second, another person entered the team and his back suddenly straightened. He sat upright in front of the computer and didn't forget to organize the headphones on his head. The operations record could clearly be seen on the team page.

[Who Isn't a Little Princess has invited 'Jing' to join the team.]

Gu Luo stared at the picture attached to the name and couldn't help glancing again. By the time he saw it the fifth time, Lin Yan had pulled Jian Ye into the group and reminded, "You haven't added each other as friends yet. Hurry and add each other."

Then he took out his phone and said, "Wait a minute, I'll pull another person."

Gu Luo controlled his excitement, moved his mouth carefully and sent Jing Yuanzhou a friends request. The moment he saw the newly added ID on his friends list, he smiled uncontrollably. Even if this was just a side account, he felt that his world had instantly become bright.

At this time, Lin Yan finally pulled the last person into their team. This person didn't prepare anything and typed in the chat box.

[King of Hell Takes You to Fly: Line up as five?]

[King of Hell Takes You To Fly: Previously, you didn't say it was to line up as five. It wasn't in the price.]

Lin Yan slightly raised his eyebrow but slowly typed.

[Who Isn't a Little Princess: Rest assured, you won't suffer a loss. Play one match and it will be counted as four matches.]

]King of Hell Takes You To Fly: Deal. Let's line up now.]

Jian Ye saw them talking about price and felt some doubts. "Coach Lin, where did you pull this person from?"

Lin Yan pressed the matching button to enter the queue and casually replied, "Oh, I found someone to play with you. A game worth 100 yuan is precious. You should enjoy it and don't waste it.]

At present, there were four people in their team. Three were GH contracted players and one was the team coach. In a formal match to see how the team played, who would've thought that Lin Yan would actually find someone to accompany them and make up their numbers?

Gu Luo squirmed before coughing gently. "In fact... if you are short of people then I have many friends online. I can try and call them."

Based on the accompanying player's words, one game was four times the price. Wasn't this stealing money?