Chapter 4

Ke Tianlu was a bit confused. He had never heard of the GH team but they suddenly visited the base at this time. There must be only one purpose. He instinctively looked at Jing Yuanzhou and was confused by the thoughts in his mind.

In the end, there was only one thought left in his muddled head. 'This person is really worthy of being a fan of our Captain Jing! He pursued his star all this way! This state was too extravagant!'

Ku Tianlu finally recovered from his shock but before he could say anything, Jing Yuanzhou had put out the cigarette butt and pushed open the door to walk in. Ku Tianlu instinctively followed quickly.

The people in the reception room heard the movement and looked up simultaneously. Lin Yan saw Jing Yuanzhou and his eyes visibly lit up. It was hard to miss him day and night. Now he finally saw the living person!

Manager Wang obviously hadn't wanted to see Jing Yuanzhou appear here but he could only flatten his lips in a straight line. "Titans, why did you come here?"

"It's fine, I just came to take a look." Jing Yuanzhou said and calmly glanced at Lin Yan. He made a simple greeting. "Chief Lin."

Lin Yan didn't have the same drunken manner as he did on that night at the bar street. There was a shallow smile in his long and narrow phoenix eyes. His simple suit was in contrast with the formally dressed Manager Wang.

He had such a young face and it was difficult to connect him with the boss behind a club. As Manager Wang had staged before, the GH team looked like it was formed due to the young master of the Lin Group playing around.

Lin Yan stood up and politely held out his hand. "God Jing, this is our first meeting."

Ku Tianlu stared at the two of them shaking hands. This wasn't the first time they met! Before he could inwardly finish his complaints, Jing Yuanzhou had taken back his hand and looked at Lin Yan with great interest. "Compared to God Jing, I still prefer to hear you call me 'little brother'."

Ku Tianlu, "???"

Lin Yan met Jing Yuanzhou's eyes directly and he smiled sharply. "What a coincidence. I also prefer 'Baby' over 'Chief Lin'."

The two people stared at each other for a few seconds. Then they smiled and sat down on the sofa. Ku Tianlu didn't dare to even lift his head. Their captain called someone 'baby'? Don't ask. If he asked then his world view would collapse at an irreparable rate.

The atmosphere in the room became very subtle because of a simple dialogue. After a long time, Manager Wang cleared his throat and tried to make himself ignore the shocking words just now. "Since everyone is here... let's talk about business."

What else could be done now? The GH Club was the one who invited Jing Yuanzhou to transfer. Before this, Luo Mo had contacted the BK Club three times on behalf of GH and was rejected. Now that Jing Yuanzhou had directly invited them to the base, the content of the conversation couldn't be avoided.

"We have previously talked to each other about Titans. Chief Lin, you should know that a transfer isn't something that can be decided casually." Manager Wang spoke while frantically glancing at Ku Tianlu next to him.

However, Ku Tianlu had a thick skin and still remembered Jing Yuanzhou's matter in his heart. Manager Wang's eyes were shaking like the wind but Ku Tianlu pretended he hadn't received the signal and stayed where he was.

Manager Wang had no choice but to continue. "After all, God Jing has always been the signboard of our BK Club. The moment BK is mentioned, fans will immediately think of Titans. It might not be uncommon for professional players to transfer but GH... after all, you don't have the qualification for the professional league. If you rashly sign Titans and the fans make trouble, it might not necessarily bring about a positive value."