Chapter 92

Lin Yan really wanted to feel distressed for Jing Yuanzhou but reality didn't allow it. Jing Yuanzhou's phone suddenly rang. Lin Yan frowned, broke free from this person's arms, and reminded him, "Your phone."

Jing Yuanzhou's eyes lowered slightly. His face didn't show much of an expression but he obviously wasn't very happy. He picked up the phone and took a look. He originally wanted to hang up directly but eventually answered it under Lin Yan's gaze.

On the other end of the phone, Luni's voice was heard. "Titans, have you returned to the hotel after the match?"

Jing Yuanzhou responded indifferently, "I'm back. What happened?"

"Is your coach with you? Let's talk about participating in the sniping." Luni didn't complain about Jing Yuanzhou's indifferent attitude as usual. Perhaps it was because he was really upset but he got straight to the point. "The teams that have no matches today and tomorrow are basically ready to participate in the evening. That South Korean bastard boasted that he was going to hit the top 10 in the national server tonight. Huh, he will be beaten out of the top 20 at that time!"

For the past two days, the GH team could be considered blind to the outside world in order to prepare to face the BK team. Still, they more or less had heard about the bloody battle on the national server.

Therefore, the two people couldn't help exchanging glances when they heard Luni's voice filled with indignation.

Jing Yuanzhou pressed the speaker mode. Next to him, Lin Yan leaned closer. "I am Lin Yan. We have no problem participating in the ranking competition but... why tonight?"

Luni was silent for a moment. Then he couldn't help exclaiming, "Is the hotel you booked in a ravine and cut off from the Internet? This matter has been on the hot search for more than an hour but you don't know anything?"

Lin Yan was perplexed. "Eh? I haven't had time to look yet."

Luni's tone was a bit low as he explained this matter, "It is the side-laner of the Win team. He seems to be called Nilay or something. He came all the way to the national server to play the rankings and sent a tweet suggesting something. Even AI has been completely angered and the entire PAY team has started broadcasting collectively. The other teams are also ready to snipe him. However, your GH just finished a match. You can play when convenient. If you are too tired then adjust it. You can wait until tomorrow to pick up the shift from several of our teams."

Lin Yan became more curious when he heard this. "It isn't inconvenient but... Tweeting? Was that Nilay in a match against our professional players?"

Jing Yuanzhou heard Luni's words and already realized. "If he can anger AI then he must've met DeMen."

"That's right. It just so happened that AI had something to do and DeMen broadcasted a singles game. None of his teammates could play jungler. So after meeting the opposite jungler and side-laner Nilay, there was nothing he could do and he was completely abused. Then that Nilay sent out a tweet. It didn't clearly state anything but the strange tone makes it obvious who he is mocking."

At this point, Luni gritted his teeth. "You should know that in the domestic league, DeMen's temper is one of the best. Once this tweet spread, the fans in the live broadcast room exploded. He still thought about not making too much of a fuss but is that even possible? The matter immediately became number one on the hot search. Once AI came back, he saw the ins and outs summarized by the netizens instantly. He pulled DeMen to line up as a pair on the spot. Presumably, he won't be ready to stop until he faces Nilay."

Lin Yan didn't expect such a wonderful thing to actually happen. He slowly thought about Luni's words before glancing back at Jing Yuanzhou and asking, "Why does the name Nilay feel a bit familiar? Is he the one who bragged that he is the number one side-laner in the world last time?"