Chapter 152

Human instincts always made them full of the impulse to seek stimulation from special experiences, not to mention the atmosphere was just right. However, Fang Xue and Lin Song were still downstairs after all. This time really wasn't a suitable choice.

Lin Yan was stirred up by Jing Yuanzhou's sudden words. He eventually gritted his teeth and bit the man's chin in anger. "Don't make trouble. I'll clean you up tonight!"

Jing Yuanzhou gave a low laugh and raised his eyebrow slightly. He doesn't care much about who cleans up whom. His fingers brushed over his slightly pained chin. "I'll wait for you."

Lin Yan almost couldn't help wanting to take another bite. Don't look at this man's usual appearance. Once he showed his shamelessness, there were few people in the gaming circle who could be his opponent.

The corners of Lin Yan's lips slightly lowered. He didn't say anything else. He just controlled the expression on his face and pushed at Jing Yuanzhou who was pressing down on himself. "Aren't you getting up? It's almost 8 o'clock."

Originally, Lin Song asked Lin Yan to take the guest upstairs and settle the luggage. Currently, the two elders were still downstairs waiting for them to watch tonight's global challenge together. They said they wanted to use this opportunity to increase their understanding of the e-sports field. It was almost time and it wasn't good to delay any longer.

The two men went downstairs and saw Lin Song and Fang Xue sitting on the sofa in the living room. They were sitting a bit far apart. It wasn't known what they were talking about and if it was inconvenient for other people to hear, but they stopped the moment they heard the sound of footsteps.

Lin Yan didn't care very much. He picked up the remote control and skillfully switched to the livestream of the global qualification challenge.

On the screen, SUU and BK were preparing for the match. Based on the performance of the spring, mid-season and autumn competitions, apart from the first and second seeded teams, the remaining four highest ranked teams would make the final sprint to gain the third and fourth seeds for the World Competition.

"Now it is the global qualification challenge. The officials have announced the list. In addition to SUU and BK here, there are also PAY and LDF who are qualified for the challenge. They are all opponents we have encountered before in the autumn competition..." Lin Yan introduced while walking to the sofa. He had just sat down when he was slapped heavily on the shoulder by Fang Xue and almost jumped up. "What are you doing, Mom?"

Fang Xue wasn't polite and pushed him. "Go and sit next to your father. I haven't finished talking to Xiao Jing yet. Let him sit next to me."

Lin Yan, "?"

He felt somewhat speechless. "No, Mom, what do you have to talk about? I said that he already has a partner. Don't bother introducing him to someone."

Fang Xue glanced at Lin Yan with a smile. "Why are you so strict about whether he has a partner or not? It isn't like he is your partner."

"......" Lin Yan was choked up by this sentence. He wanted to open his mouth but in the end, he could only silently sit down next to Lin Song."You talk... you talk."

Lin Song was really interested in the field of e-sports. After asking about the general rules, he had a question almost every minute once the competition officially started. Lin Yan patiently answered the questions one by one but his eyes were always shifting to the side. His attention was completely on the exchange between Fang Xue and Jing Yuanzhou.

"Xiao Jing, how old are you this year?"

"What about your height, weight and blood type?"

"When did you start playing professionally? It should be very hard to be alone outside, right?"