Chapter 185

The moment the players on the stage took off their headphones, they were directly struck by the deafening cheers.

The hands that had just pushed to KING's crystal couldn't stop shaking slightly. After a long time, the feeling of tightness in their bodies slowly subsided. Under such a warm atmosphere, their thoughts were gradually pulled back to reality.

The young players whose senses finally returned couldn't help their eyes becoming wet with excitement and they excitedly hugged each other on the stage.

Champions! They were the champions!

The image of the team members embracing each other was shown on the big screen through the camera. The audience had long been boiling over. All the fans of the Chinese division shouted the name of the team neatly and uniformly. "GH! GH! GH! GH—!"

Jing Yuanzhou was held tightly by the players. He watched the excited young faces and secretly moved some of his joints that were sore from the high-intensity operation. Then he also showed a smile.

Suddenly, he seemed to feel something. He slightly raised his eyes and saw a figure under the stage. Lin Yan stood in front of the steps with the flashing lights of the scene shining behind him. For a moment, it was as if the man was coated with a faint halo. Jing Yuanzhou was completely stunned when he saw it.

The other players vented their excitement. At this time, they noticed their captain's line of sight. They looked back and their actions followed.

In this one moment, Jing Yuanzhou had already let them go and strode forward. Lin Yan's eyes were bright as he opened his arms in the distance.

Thus, in the live broadcast of the global finals, netizens from all over the world saw the two figures on the big screen hugging each other tightly. This moment seemed like time was frozen. All that was left were the screams of the CP fans.

No one paid attention to KING who left sadly. All the lights and applause belonged to only the champions tonight.

In order to prepare for the award ceremony, the entire venue was plunged into chaos with the influx of staff members. It wasn't until the ceremony began and the trophy rose from the middle of the field that golden rain fell from the ceiling.

All the members of the GH team of the Chinese division gathered in the center of the stage. They were the focus of the crowd's attention as they raised their championship trophy up high.

The flashes from under the stage were dazzling. Tonight's glory belonged only to them!

They came down excitedly from the podium under the guidance of the staff and what awaited them was the tedious interviews and media reception. It wasn't until all this was over that they finally took their championship trophy and boarded the business car back to the hotel. They came far away to a foreign country. Wasn't all their hard work for this moment?

On the way back, all the players were still immersed in the mood of winning and they seemed very quiet. It wasn't until he was jolted after turning a corner that Bi Yaohua was shocked awake.

He pinched himself secretly and took a breath after the pain. "Fuck, I won the championship! I won the championship! I won the championship in the first year after returning to the professional league. Brother Trash Talk is really awesome! Look, I really didn't deceive people. Gold always shines! Fuck, that son of a bitch underworld team is the one who made me be mistaken!"

Gu Luo was originally carefully scanning the news. He heard this and affectionately agreed. "Yes, Brother Trash Talk is really awesome! You held the bottom lane steady against Flm, absolutely!"