Chapter 16

In Lin Yan's words, Bi Yaohua was a person who knew what he wanted. He made a high evaluation of such excellent quality. So the next day, the player who knew how to pursue his dream appeared at the entrance of the GH base with a suitcase. A pair of sunglasses was covering most of his face but the colourful peacock hair and unstoppable arrogance was obvious at first glance.

The thing that surprised Lin Yan the most was that Chen Yushen also arrived at the base despite not being heard from after the home visit. He didn't say any greetings in advance. He just carried a backpack and appeared in front of everyone without any warning. The boy's face still contained an indifference to human feelings. His lips were pressed tightly together in the face of the enthusiasm he was met with and he said nothing.

As the team manager appointed by Lin Yan, Luo Mo immediately prepared for the contract signing of the two people.

Lin Yan hugged his body and leaned against the wall as he watched the busy figures in the meeting room with satisfaction. He couldn't stop smiling once he saw that all the members of the team were finally here.

Bi Yaohua glanced at his signing contract and signed his name with flamboyant characters. It had to be said that he was a very clear person. He knew exactly what he wanted and never refused the opportunities presented to him. This was the case when he previously signed with QOG. Now he joined GH for no other reason. It was purely himself.

In contrast with this Trash Talk King, it was Chen Yushen who was seriously studying the conditions. He sat quietly at the conference table while frowning slightly. The sunlight leaking in from the surrounding area coated him with a shallow edge, making him look pale and pure.

Lin Yan's eyes fell on such a figure. He recalled the boy's previous experience and his eyes shook slightly. Unlike others, he had a god's perspective and he knew very well what happened in the youth training camp. Due to this, he felt more distressed after seeing Chen Yushen.

Chen Yushen was such a thin young man and he experienced so much hardships when facing those people. Chen Yushen vaguely felt Lin Yan's gaze and raised his head to look over. He mistakenly believed that his future boss was dissatisfied with his hesitant attitude. The corners of his lips lowered slightly and he raised his pen to sign his name.

The contract signing was completed and the last two spots on the team were officially confirmed.

Lin Yan clapped his hands and announced with a smile, "Team GH, all the members are assembled!"

Luo Mo carefully closed the last two contracts and secretly sighed with relief. Recently, the officials of Burning Hot Assembly were urging him to hand over the list of players. They almost arranged a staff member to directly squat in front of the club door.

Now the clouds opened to reveal the moon. He could finally do business and he couldn't help but have tears forming in his eyes!

The last two players were in place and the whole team finally showed its first appearance.

Although many clubs arranged substitute players, Lin Yan currently had no plans in this regard.

After all, they weren't a veteran club with a deep history. If he set up a substitute position just after the team was completed, it might bring a sense of distrust and cause the players to think they might be replaced. This would be counterproductive.

Lin Yan gave a day for Chen Yushen and Bi Yaohua to get used to the environment. The next day, he summoned everyone to the training room and briefly explained the next plan and arrangement. "Everyone should know about Burning Hot Assembly so I won't go into details. If nothing goes wrong, this show will officially start recording in two weeks. In the next few days, I will take everyone to make the team uniforms and also take some promotional photos. Remember to set aside some time in advance. Don't go wandering outside on those days."