Chapter 46

The second game opened in a regular manner. After a wave of testing in their respective areas, the two sides didn't break out in attacking. Instead, they went back and developed steadily.

Jing Yuanzhou pushed a bit hard in the lane, basically squeezing the opposite player directly under the tower without giving him room to breathe. If this style was placed on other players then it would probably be too aggressive. It was because Titans was on the field that everyone calmly thought it was a routine operation. Everyone knew that once Titans was on the road, it was basically hopeless to double team up. The success or failure of a three against one siege needed to be seen.

At the same time, QU's mid-laner had suffered a big loss in the last game. This time, he saw Jian Ye's healer in his field of view and instantly lost any aggressive thoughts. The conservativeness of QU's mid-laner caused dissatisfaction in the barrage.

The audience in the live broadcast room could see from a god's perspective that Jian Ye didn't stay in the middle after helping Gu Luo collect a wave of soldiers. Instead, he made a fake move and started walking directly to the upper half of the map.

He met with Jing Yuanzhou and the two of them started to invade the jungle area. Such a prediction was terrifyingly accurate. After a while, QU's jungler appeared on the screen with the support.

A series of ellipses started to appear on the barrage. The watching crowd was silent for a moment. They all wanted to sing a song 'Have a good journey.'

Moments later, an incident broke out in the jungle. Jing Yuanzhou's actions had always been simple and neat without giving the opponent the slightest chance to react. Thanks to Jian Ye's assistance, he received a double kill.

From then on, it meant GH had directly declared the absolute right to occupy the upper half of the map. QU had no choice but to avoid the steel plate that was Jing Yuanzhou. Fortunately, their tactical deployment in this game wasn't aimed at the top lane. After regaining their heart, they started to make trouble in the bottom lane.

Lin Yan was sitting in the players' seats and had seen clues to QU's system. He slightly frowned. Originally, if QU had won today then there was a high probability they would face their old rival IBB in the finals. Therefore, QU specifically tailored a specific set of tactics in response to IBB, a team with the shooter as the core.

Judging from the current lineup on the field, QU's mid-laner and jungler had a very explosive mid-field linkage. It might not be enough facing Jing Yuanzhou's half-tanker hero but it was more than enough for dealing with the low defense shooter.

While QU's upper half of the map had almost completely fallen, the bottom half of the map started to blossom due to a steady wave of ganks.

Chen Yushen might've fortified the bottom lane ahead of time but the cooperation of QU's mid-field was too fierce. In the end, he couldn't save the besieged Bi Yaohua from the super high burst of damage but almost handed over a double kill.

Fortunately, Chen Yushen had always been calm on the field and retreated decisively. Otherwise, it would've been a buy one, get one free. Bi Yaohua was killed three times in a row. He saw that this couldn't continue and started to call out, "Support daddy, look at me! I'm going to really blow up if you don't come!"

Jing Yuanzhou agreed. "Gun, go protect the bottom lane."

Jian Ye replied, "I'm going!"

The QU team was still eager to do things but Brother Gun's milk supply was too sufficient. After a few tests, they weren't able to take advantage. They could only choose to temporarily withdraw. Thanks to Jian Ye acting as a big escort, the scene of the bottom lane finally stabilized. It was a pity that due to the previous harassment, Bi Yaohua's economy was affected too much and his equipment was miserable.