Chapter 157

The final grouping results were published on the Internet and instantly aroused much discussion. Out of the four groups, Group B and Group C were recognized as the death groups. The teams in the China division failed to completely avoid the fate of killing each other.

In Group B, the co-existence of PAY and LDF was already very suffocating, not to mention the presence of the Korean KING.

The competition hadn't even started yet but one team in the group had almost certainly received the ticket to go home in advance. As for which of the remaining two teams could break through, it depended on their official play during the round robin.

Looking at Group C where GH was located, it was called the death group not because of how strong the other teams were. It was because they were too weak that it was even. They weren't afraid of the huge gap in strength. It was because the level was too close that they were afraid. Apart from GH who was expected to basically have a spot in the quarter-finals, the position of second in Group C could be called unpredictable.

Out of the remaining teams, the one who could win this last chance was completely unknown. There were the two extreme existences of Group B and Group C so the result of Groups A and D undoubtedly didn't have much suspense.

In any case, the final grouping was definitely a good thing for GH.

"Great, there is no need to worry about internal friction with the other brother teams in the group stage." Jian Ye was usually very extroverted but he still had the softness of a healing support. "Now we are fighting together in the World Competition. We are in the same boat as the other teams of the same division. It would be really hard to bear if we had to fight head-on at the beginning."

Chen Yushen was the voice of reason and gave a reminder, "We might still meet later."

Jian Ye choked up and the scar on his face shook slightly. "Well, one day late is a day later."

Lin Yan gave everyone a copy of the information in his hand. "Take a look at this. I have a small understanding of the situation of the other teams in our group. I have screened out the most critical parts, focusing on the basic attributes of each player. In terms of hard power, if there are no accidents then we should crush them."

Bi Yaohua looked at the large pile of information in his hand and his voice trembled. "Coach... these are the most critical... parts?"

Lin Yan glanced at him. "Didn't you hear me. I said 'if there are no accidents'. However, if an accident occurs in the group stage, haha..."

Bi Yaohua felt a chill go down his spine. He hurriedly looked at the information and stopped talking.

Lin Yan saw that the players were still conscious of it and didn't say anything else to provide pressure. He agreed with the so-called 'early qualifying' that was going around on the Internet but he didn't like to be too lax before a match.

In the e-sports arena, anything was possible. Therefore, rather than underestimate the enemy, he was more willing to let the players maintain an appropriate sense of tension every time before going onto the field. The training tasks should continue to be arranged. Thus, two days passed before it finally ushered in the official state of the group stage.

Group C was arranged for the afternoon of the second day. The group stage adopted a double loop format and in the first round, GH met with a team from the North American division. Everyone in GH was shocked by the overly warm screams on the way to the stage. They sat in their respective zone and still couldn't recover for a long time.

Bi Yaohua clicked his tongue with amazement. "Fuck, are we sure that we are in South Korea? The cheers alone made me think I had returned to the domestic finals!"