Chapter 40

Jing Yuanzhou said he wasn't in a hurry and he really wasn't anxious at all. He just started to organize his desktop slowly.

He took advantage of his first broadcast in the GH team to control the rhythm regarding Chen Yushen's matter. Now the barrage was scrolling but he didn't pay much attention to it. After finishing tidying up the desktop icons, he glanced at it and found that the content of the discussion had changed.

[Titans, are you going to do a doubles game with the person sitting next to you?]

[Does GH's coach usually have to train?]

[Ahh, the parent combination is online for business! AWSL!]

[What parent combination?]

[Didn't you pay attention to the Burning Hot Assembly's official Weibo? The photos will show you a whole new world.

[Taking someone in a doubles game as soon as the broadcast starts? Can't you give priority to the feelings of the technique fans?]

[Even if he shows it, can you learn Titans' technique?]

[Is it really appropriate for the coach to drag players to gain points? GH is worthy of being GH. They don't bother hiding the unspoken rules at all.]

[Fuck, the mention of unspoken rules killed me! Why did I suddenly make up all types of forced play scenes?]

Jing Yuanzhou usually shielded the barrage during the live broadcasts. However, after seeing it for a while today, he suddenly felt it was a bit pleasing to the eye. He didn't shield it.

Meanwhile, Lin Yan had finished preparing his equipment. "It's fine now."

Jing Yuanzhou sent a team invitation and spoke casually. "You can sit in this position in the future or you will need to re-adjust every time. It's troublesome."

The position of the official players in the training room was always fixed. Since Lin Yan was a coach, he always used any computer and had never been concerned about where to sit. Now he heard this sentence and felt that it was true. He nodded. "Okay, I will sit next to you."

Jing Yuanzhou smiled. "Very good."

The entered the queue and the matching was soon completed. The two of them entered the game.

Jing Yuanzhou was wearing soundproof headphones. In order to make it easier for him to hear, Lin Yan moved the microphone hanging around his neck to his mouth when speaking. "What position am I playing?"

Jing Yuanzhou casually banned a hero. "Anything is fine."

Lin Yan let out a sound of agreement and started typing in the chat box.

[Hot Summoner Three: I will fill in any position.]

Once the words 'Hot Summoner' appeared in the chat channel, those in the live broadcast room found that the IDs of the two sides were all hidden, leaving only the unified system name.

This was obviously the display method of the Ladder Glory tournament.

The so-called 'Ladder Glory Tournament' was a mode that distinguished itself from ordinary rankings because it didn't display the game ID. It was especially popular with professional players and well-known anchors.

In addition, only the top 200 accounts in the rankings were eligible to participate in the Ladder Glory Tournament so compared to ranking mode, the Ladder Glory Tournament could be called a must for players in the national server. The final ranking would often be used to assess personal strength and it was one of the most hard-core indicators.