The Affair {3}

Beginne am Anfang

                I made sure I had everything I needed before leaving my house and getting back into my car. I pulled out of the driveway and started towards Luka’s house.

                We got out at Luka’s house and went inside. We changed into our swim trunks and sat down on Luka’s bed together.

                I pulled Luka into my arms and laid down on his bed. He snuggled up against my bare chest and kissed me.

                “Connor, I love you,” he said, smiling softly.

                I ran my hand through his hair and smiled back at him. “I love you too Luka,” I said sincerely.

                “And I’m the only one you’ll ever love, right?” he asked nervously.

                “Of course,” I said, kissing him deeply. “You’re the only one I’ll ever love, Luka. You’re the only one I ever want to be with.”

                Luka’s smile returned and he brought his lips to mine. I kissed him back, fighting off images of Blake. Blake wasn’t here right now. Luka was.

                The doorbell rang, as if Blake knew what I had been thinking. Luka and I pulled apart and got up, heading downstairs and pulling the front door open.

                “Hey guys,” Blake greeted, grinning.

                I took in his appearance, keeping my expression casual. I had seen him without his clothes on enough times, so why should I let myself get excited over the sight of him topless?

                “To the pool!” Luka cried in excitement, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards his back door.

                Blake and Felix laughed and followed us, shutting the front door for Luka. We went out to Luka’s backyard and over to his pool.

                Luka dipped his toe in, a thoughtful expression on his face. “Warm,” he confirmed, pulling his toe out of the water and leaping in.

                “Come in guys!” he said, waving us in once he had resurfaced.

                Felix, Blake, and I shrugged before jumping into the pool. We swam around for a little, splashing each other and playing sharks and minnows.

                Luka swam over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, leaning up and kissing me. “I’m having fun Connor,” he said, smiling.

                “I’m glad,” I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. I rested my forehead against his, looking into his eyes.

                He kissed me again and rested his head on my shoulder. “Are you spending the night again? I can make you breakfast again!”

                I laughed and nodded, tracing circles against his back with my thumb. “Yea, I’m staying the night again. And I can’t wait to see my bacon and toast smiling at me in the morning.”

                “But when I tell you to get up tomorrow, you better get up mister! And you better not be a grumpy jerk again,” he said, pouting.

                “Connor’s always a grumpy jerk in the morning,” Blake said, laughing. “He hates waking up.”

                Well jeez. He acts like getting woken up by his mom’s stupid wind chimes was fucking fun.