The Affair {21} END

“Ow! Fuck!”

                I winced as Luka smacked the back of my head and narrowed his eyes at me. “I do not like that naught f-word,” he said sternly.

                “Sorry,” I grumbled, rubbing the back of my head and bouncing on one foot. I had just stubbed my toe on his counter.

                Luka giggled and grabbed my hand. “Come on Connor! We don’t want to be late meeting up with Felix for lunch,” he said, dragging me upstairs.

                “Luka, we should probably make your bed before your mom sees it,” I said as we stepped into his bedroom and shut the door.

                Luka blushed as he looked at the tangled sheets on his bed. “Yea, I was planning on making it before we left. She doesn’t need to know what we do in here,” he said with a wink, skipping over to his bed and beginning to fix the sheets.

                I grabbed my clothes and changed into them, watching Luka as he finished fixing his bed. He changed quickly and the two of us went downstairs.

                We left his house and got into my car together. I started up the car and pulled out of the driveway as Luka flicked through my iPod in an attempt to find a song to listen to.

                “What’s so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don’t even want to?” Vic Fuentes screamed out of my speakers.

                We sat in comfortable silence, just listening to the music. After a few minutes, I pulled into the parking lot of the place we were meeting Felix at.

                We got out of the car and I went over, holding Luka’s hand. We went into the building and looked around. Spotting Felix, we walked over to him.

                “Hey guys,” he said with a smile, waving to us.

                We sat down and returned the smile. “Hi Felix,” we said at the same time.

                “You guys are running a few minutes later. I thought Luka would’ve dragged you out of the house half naked rather than be late,” he said jokingly.

                “I had to fix my bed before my mom or dad saw it. Someone got a little too frisky last night,” Luka said, pouting at me.

                “Hey, you didn’t seem to mind at the time,” I said, winking at him and wrapping an arm around his waist. I kissed his cheek, smiling as he began to giggle again.

                Felix rolled his eyes, smiling and shaking his head at us. “You two need to calm down. Connor, if you get Luka pregnant, I’m going to kill you.”

                “Hey!” Luka whined as Felix and I laughed.

                Luka huffed and crossed his arms, pouting deeply. “I am NOT a girl!” he grumbled.

                “We know,” I said, kissing his neck. “If you were a girl, we wouldn’t be dating right now. In case you forgot, I’m gay.”

                Luka smiled at me and shifted so that he could kiss my lips. He pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder.

                I looked up and my face paled a little. Blake and his parents walked into the building, glanced at us, and sat as far away as possible.