“No, I have my car,” I said, resting my chin on Luka’s shoulder. “But thanks for the offer.”

                “No problem. I’ll have to stop at my house to get my swim trunks anyways, and I’ll drive Felix to his house too,” Blake said, opening his Arnold Palmer and taking a sip of it. “So we’ll take a little while to get there. You guys will have plenty of time to stop at Connor’s house.”

                Luka turned and kissed my cheek, smiling. “Make sure you grab your cologne,” he said, pouting at the fact that I apparently didn’t smell good today.

                “Jeez Luka, thanks for telling me I smell like shit,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “No! You don’t smell bad! And stop using bad words,” he said, flicking my nose, his pout getting deeper.

                “Sorry, sorry,” I said, rubbing my nose and sticking my tongue out at him.

                Luka flicked his tongue against mine, smirking and winking at me. I grinned at him, my hands tightening around his waist.

                “Yea Luka. Get some!” Felix cheered.

                “Hush,” Luka said, blushing and sticking his tongue out at Felix.

                We fell into casual conversation as we ate. The bell rang, and the four of us made our way to class.

                When the end of the day came around, I walked to Luka’s locker with him. I watched him as he exchanged his books and stood up, shutting his locker.

                “Let’s go get your stuff,” he said, grabbing my hand and pecking my lips.

                “See you guys in a little,” Blake said as he and Felix passed by us on the way to their lockers.

                Luka and I left the school and went down the hill to my car. We got in and I plugged in my iPod so that we wouldn’t have to listen to more Spice Girls on the way to my house.

                Luka scrolled through my iPod in search of a song as I began to drive. He finally settled on “Cute” by Stephen Jerzak.

                “And you’re as cute as a button!” he sang happily.

                I smiled as I glanced at him. He was bouncing in the seat, singing along with the music, an adorable smile on his face.

                “I love you Luka,” I said, reaching across and taking his hand in mine, squeezing it.

                “Is there something in your eye? Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle,” he sang, winking at me and kissing my cheek.

                I drove to my house and pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and Luka copied me. I shook my head at him.

                “No, stay in the car. I’ll only be a second,” I promised him as I grabbed the spare key and unlocked the front door.

                Luka frowned and got back in the car, shutting his door. I let myself into my house and went upstairs and down the hall to my bedroom.

                I opened the door and stepped in, looking around for my school bag. Spotting it next to my bed, I grabbed it and slung it over my shoulder. I grabbed another bag and tossed two changes of clothes and my cologne into it. I grabbed my toothbrush and threw that in too.