Vergil Sparda x SMR AU!

Dante and Y/n, his best friend were sitting at their desk in the classroom. They talked through the whole lesson, doing all they could to not to laugh out loud. By the end of the lesson the teacher managed to get their attention though.

-In two weeks we will have a school dance. - she said.

-Nice. - grinned Dante.

-Nice indeed. - repeats Y/n as the idea popped up in his mind. He decided to use that opportunity to confess to his crush. Who happened to be Dante's brother. Y/n smirked as he was already putting his plan together.

Vergil was glaring at Y/n and Dante. They got along with each other so well. Vergil had a problem with admitting that he was jealous, but eventualy he did. He also learned to accept the feelings he had for Y/n. Vergil even considered asking Y/n out for that dance, but he was with Dante all the time. Whenever he mustered up the courage to confess to Y/n, Dante was in the way. It was so frustrating.

-So will you tell him? - asked Dante as he talked to Y/n. Vergil decided to listen to them for a bit, even though he knew he shouldn't.

-I will. - smiled Y/n. - Soon.

Time skip

After school Y/n went to the twins' house. They were supposed to do the school project together. They headed to Vergil's room and got to work. Dante was mostly slacking off, so Y/n forced him to provide the drinks and snacks from time to time. Vergil preferred it that way. At least he wasn't disturbing them in the work.

-Vergil. - started Y/n, getting his attention. They were alone once more.

-What is it? - asked Vergil, still with his eyes on the bookpage.

-Are you planning on going to the school dance? - he asked.

-Maybe. - he answered, pretending to be uninterested. He wanted to see how it will play out.

-Did you ask someone out yet? - he continued. Vergil shook his head. - Did someone ask you out?

-What is the purpose of your questions?- asked Vergil looking in Y/n's eyes. Y/n took a deep breath, suddenly feeling nervous.

-Would you like to be my date? - he asked, being grateful to his voice for not shuttering.

-Gladly. - anwered Vergil and brought his attention back to the book. - Isn't it strange that Dante is still not back?

-Not at all. - smirked Y/n and took his phone out of his pocket.

Vergil watched his moves. Y/n showed him that he sent the message to Dante, saying that he was allowed togo back in the room. Vergil let out a small chuckle as the door to his room opened few seconds later, letting Dante in.

Time skip

Two weeks later Vergil and Y/n went to the dance. They spent most of the party sitting at the table. The music that was blaring out of the speakers was terrible. Dante was off dancing with some girls. Suddenly the music changed. The techno song was stopped in the middle and was replaced with a rock ballad.

-May I have this dance? - asked Y/n, standing up.

Vergil smiled and stood up as well. Y/n led him to the dancefloor and pulled him against his chest. Vergil placed his arms around Y/n's neck, while Y/n had his hands on Vergil's waist. They were smiling as they gazed lovingly in each other's eyes as they swayed slowly.

-I love you Vergil. - said Y/n and kissed Vergil's cheek.

-I love you too. - answered Vergil, blusing lightly. He rested his head on Y/n's shoulder and sighed in content. He finaly had his Y/n in his arms and he wouldn't trade it for the world.

Time skip

-And that's how it happened. - said Y/n, finishing telling his son the story about how he confessed to Vergil. - Now it's time to sleep. - he kissed Nero' forehead. -Goodnight.

-Nighty night Daddy. - answered Nero and turned on his side. Y/n got out of Nero's room and made his way to the bedroom he shared with his husband.

-Is he asleep? - asked Vergil as he laid on the bed.

-Almost. - nodded Y/n. He started unbuttoning his shirt.

-Good, now come to me. - said Vergil as he showed that he was naked under the covers.

Y/n undressed himself and climbed on top of Vergil, kissing his lips passionately and starting a very steamy night.