Steve Rogers x Avenger!SMR

Requested by elliot-damon-.

Y/n and Steve were at one of the Tony's parties. Tony was Y/n's best friend, so he was kind of obligated to be there. Everything would be fine if his boyfriend wouldn't decide to be a brat. He was flirting, teasing and making sure he brushed his body against Y/n's every time he was close. Both of them knew perfectly well where this was going.

-Wait till we get home. - Y/n grabbed his boyfriend's elbow and growled in his ear.

-Can't wait. - smirked Steve, irking Y/n even more. That was exactly what he wanted.

They waited until midnight, before Y/n decided it was a good time to leave. He was planning on giving Steve a long night and he wanted to save as much of it as he could. Tony only smirked as they said ther goodbye. He knew what was going on, since he talked to Y/n when he noticed Steve's quite unnusual behavior.

-Have fun. - he said.

-Believe me, I will. - chuckled Y/n, then he led Steve to the car.

They got in the vehicle and drove off. They had half an hour of the road to the house they lived in. The road was empty in the middle of the night, so it passed even faster. Y/n parked the car in the garage and ordered Steve to go to the bedroom. Steve decided to talk back to him again, earning a slap on the butt.

-Now go to the damn bedroom and strip. - he said.

-Why won't you strip me yourself? - asked Steve.

Y/n had enough. He threw Steve on his shoulder and carried him to the bedroom. He made sure to spank him few times on their way there. Y/n threw Steve on the bed and started stripping him. Then he tied his wrists to the bedpost and smirked.

-Soon you will beg for me to fuck you. - he said.

-We will see. - answered Steve, knowing that it will annoy him more.

He couldn't wait on what his boyfriend will do to him. Y/n only glanced at Steve before he pulled out a black box. Steve knew that it was filled with the sex toys. Y/n took out a cock ring and a vibrator. Steve whined. Y/n spanked him for that and lubed Steve's ass. Then he inserted the vibrator in him, earning a shudder. Y/n moved it in and out until Steve was on the verge of cuming. Then he squeezed his tip, preventing his orgasm.

-Let me cum. - he said.

-You're not allowed to, not until you will be a complete mess. - Y/n smirked and put the cockring on Steve, then he turned the vibrator on.

Steve moaned, feeling that the vibrator was brushing against his prostate. Y/n started playing with Steve's nipples, occasionally kissing his neck and leaving hickeys wherever his lips would touch Steve's body.

-Please fuck me. - panted Steve. - It's enough.

-I'm the one who decides that. - Y/n shook his head chuckling.

-Please Daddy. - Steve gave Y/n puppy eyes, hoping that it will work. - It hurts.

-You know what you did to deserve this punishment, right? - Y/n asked, raising his eyebrow.

-I know, I'm sorry for teasing and talking back, I will be good, just please fuck me. - begged Steve.

Y/n chuckled and took his clothes off, making sure to take his time. Once he was completetly naked, he lubbed his cock up and took the vibrator out of Steve. The friction caused Steve to have a dry orgasm. He screamed and shook in pleasure.

-Who told you to cum, little whore? - asked Y/n. -This will require another punishment.

Y/n slammed his cock inside of Steve and started pounding into him roughly. He kept the cockring around Steve's cock, so he was still deprived of the proper climax. Y/n gripped Steve's throat as he fucked him. Steve's eyes rolled back in pleasure as Y/n's cock abused his prostate. His moves were fast and rough until he was ready to finish. Steve was already begging once more as he was ready to cum again, his cock leaking precum. Y/n's thrusts become sloppy. Once he felt that he couldn't hold back anymore, he quickly took the cockring off Steve's cock, making him cum hard immediately. His insides squeezed Y/n's cock tight, making him cum right after. He gave few more thrusts to roll of his high and pulled out. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breaths.

After few minutes Y/n untied his boyfriend and carried him to the bathroom. As the tub was filling up with water, Y/n changed the sheets quickly. Then he joined his boyfriend in the tub. Steve snuggled up to Y/n. They stayed in the tub until the water started getting cold, then Y/n carried Steve back to the bedroom. He got dressed in the pajamas and helped Steve put the underwear on. After that they hugged each other close and fell asleep in each other's arms.