Kaoru Sakurayashiki x SMR

Requested by liernell.

Listen to Cherry pie by Warrant, if you don't know it. Sorry, but I had to put this song here, this was anopportunity I couldn't miss.

Y/n, Kaoru and Kojiro were skating in the park. They performed their tricks flawlessly until they got tired. They decided to make a small break for a drink, since it was quite hot outside. Y/n ran his hand through his hair, pushing them back. It didn't go unnoticed by Kaoru, Kojiro only watched them. He knew that Y/n and Kaoru had feelings for each other. Y/n let out a sigh as he drank the cold soda.

-Why did I let you two drag me out of my house? Away from the air conditioner? - he complained.

-Mostly because I told you that Cherry was going with us. - smirked Kojiro, making both of them blush.

This earned Kojiro as slap on the back of his head from Y/n, who wasn't too gentle with him. Cherry only sipped his soda, trying to clam his blush down. He didn't know how to behave to not to give out that he liked Y/n. It was his biggest secret and he was determined to keep it that way. While Y/n was determined to accomplish something completely opposite.

When they cooled down a bit they got back to skating. Y/n kept whistling and singing a certain song that annoyed Kaoru beyond belief.

-He's my cherry pie, cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise~~ - sang Y/n. Kaoru started chasing him around the ramp to shut him up. But that only made him grin and sing louder. - Tastes so good, make s a grown man cry, sweet cherry pie yeah!

-I'm going to kill you and then I will kill Kojiro for making up this stupid nickname! - he threatened.

-I have a better idea. - laughed Y/n as he was running away. - Let's go out for a date.

-You're joking. - said Kaoru jumping on Y/n. They grunted as they hit the ground, Y/n made sure to be under him. He needed to protect Cherry from the hit.

-I'm not joking. - muttered Y/n. - Come on Cherry Pie. - he smirked earning a growl from Kaoru.

-Fine. - muttered Kaoru and got off of Y/n. They both stood up and dusted themselves off.

Time skip

Kaoru and Y/n met up in the Y/n's house for a movie night. They made the snacks and put the movie on, but their attention wasn't on the TV at all, especially since the moment, when Y/n pulled Kaoru against his chest. Kaoru blushed but didn't pull away from him.

-I love you. - said Y/n with his face in Kaoru's hair.

-I love you too. - muttered Kaoru as he hid his face in the crook of Y/n's neck.

-My sweet cherry pie. - grinned Y/n.

-Stop it. - whined Kaoru.

-Make me. - smirked Y/n, wanting to see what he will do.

Kaoru smirked as well and kissed Y/n's lips. At first the kiss was gentle and slow, but soon it turned more heated. They were grabbing onto each other, pulling the other as close as possible. The heat of the kiss consumed them so much, that it became sloppy, their bodies worked on their own as their minds were concentrated on the fact that they were kissing so hard and pulling each other so close that they couldn't get any closer. Y/n rolled on top of Kaoru and pinned him down to the couch. They pulled away when they needed air. They couldn't catch their breaths as they looked in each other's eyes.

-Are we taking this further? - asked Y/n.

-Yeah. - panted Kaoru.

Y/n smirked and stood up. He threw Kaoru on his shoulder and carried him to his bedroom. Kaoru was yelling for Y/n to put him down, but Y/n only spanked him to shut him up. Y/n threw Kaoru on the bed and took his shirt off before he joined him. Kaoru knew that Y/n had a nice set of muscles under his clothes, but touching them and watching them flex when he was about to fuck him was a different thing.

-Like what you see cherry pie? - Y/n asked pulling Kaoru's pants down.

-I do. - answered Kaoru. - And I know you like your view too.

-Oh I love it. - he said and kissed Kaoru's lips, that were still swollen from their previous make-out session.

They kissed as Y/n was preparing Kaoru. The sensation of their lips locked together was successfully distracting him from the pain.

-Are you ready babe? - asked Y/n with his lips still against Kaoru's.

Once Y/n got a nod of approval, he lined up with Kaoru's entrance and pushed in. Kaoru let out a silent moan as he felt Y/n move inside of him. They kissed as Y/n started rolling his hips. Kaoru was scrating Y/n's back as Y/n found his prostate and kept abusing it. Kaoru was seeing stars as Y/n kept pleasuring him.

-Oh I'm cumming. -moaned Kaoru as Y/n's thrusts became sloppy, signaling that he was close to his realease as well.

-Me too. - he grunted.

Kaoru arched his back in pleasure as he cummed on his stomach. He tightened around Y/n's cock, making him unable to hold back anymore. Y/n shot his seed inside of Kaoru's ass, making him moan. Y/n pulled out and collapsed next to Kaoru, both panting heavily.

-Take me to the bathtub, then you will fuck me again. - said Kaoru. Y/n chuckled and pecked his lips. Then he carried Kaoru to the bathroom where they continued their steamy night.