Levi x Mafia boss!SMR

Request from LogandavidSpurgeon.

Levi was doing paperwork when the sound of ruckus disturbed him. He clicked his tongue annoyed and opened the door to his quarters. He looked around. He noticed that a group of soldiers was talking to someone as if stopping them from walking further. Levi decided to interfere. He walked up to them and the soldiers immediately saluted him. Levi widened his eyes when he saw the familiar face he missed to much.

-Y/n...- he said.

-Long time no see, Levi. - smiled the man.

-You are dismissed. - Levi said to the soldiers, then turned his attention to Y/n. - And you, follow me.

Levi led Y/n to his office. They sat at opposite sides of the desk. Levi made the tea for both of them. It felt surreal to have Y/n seated in front of him.

-What are you doing here? - asked Levi.

-I was looking for you for a good while. - he said. - You disappeared without saying goodbye. Once I got out from the Underground I heard that you were the Capitain of Survey Corps, so I decided to pay you a visit. I had to see you. - he explained looking at his lap.

-I'm sorry. - sighed Levi. - I wasn't given the opportunity to say what was going on. I was caught by the military and became a soldier. I didn't have much choice. And then Isabel and Farlan died... - Levi took a deep breath. - Alright, you know what I'm doing. How did you get out of the Underground?

-Well – shrugged Y/n. - I'm basically a criminal, I became the most influential thug in Underground and here. I can walk in and out of the Underground whenever I please.

-So I guess we both made it to the surface. - said Levi.

-Yeah and I'm here to get my love back.- nodded Y/n.

-Even after I left you like that? -Levi couldn't believe his ears.

-True, you could have at least send me a letter, but yes, I want you back in my life. - Y/n said standing up.

He walked up to Levi and leaned in, trapping him in his seat. He teased him with his faces mere inches apart. Levi had enough of this. He pulled him closer and kissed his lips. Both of them missed it too much, so they easily gave in. Y/n broke the kiss after a moment.

-You have a bedroom nearby, don't you?- he asked.

-I do, wanna see it? - Levi gave Y/n a seductive look.

-Lead the way.

Levi opened the door to his private quarters. Y/n followed him there and slammed his lips against Levi's immediately after he shut the door. He threw Levi's cravat in the random direction. Luckily it landed on the chair, otherwise Y/n would earn a scolding. Levi started undressing Y/n as well. He didn't know how much he missed him until he was right in front of him. Once they were only in their underwear they fell on the bed with Y/n on top. He tore Levi's boxers off and coated his fingers in saliva. He slipped his fingers in Levi's ass, preparing him for his cock. Levi moaned atthe feeling, gripping the sheets.

-Enough, fuck me. - ordered Levi.

-Yes Captain. - Y/n smirked and retracted his fingers.

Levi watched as Y/n lined his cock up with his entrance. He moaned loudly feeling it going inside of him.Y/n grunted at the tightness as he rolled his hips. Levi wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Levi moaned loudly as Y/n's cock hit his prostate. Y/n smirked and starting abusing that spot.

-Baby, you're so tight. - whispered Y/n.

-You're just huge. - moaned Levi.

Y/n moved faster, driving Levi crazy. He grunted feeling Levi's nails scratching down his back. He spanked Levi's ass and that was enough to make him cum. Levi's screamed Y/n's name as he cummed on his stomach and chest. Y/n couldn't hold back anymore, he finished inside of Levi. He rode his orgasm off and pulled out. Y/n collapsed next to Levi. They panted hard from the exhaustion.

-So Levi, you're mine again. - said Y/n.

-I am, and you're mine. - smiled Levi, laying his head on Y/n's shoulder. - Now we're going to take a bath, we're filthy. - he added, making Y/n chuckle.