Tanjiro Kamado x SMR

Request from One_Slap_Man.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were on their way to another town, where their mission was waiting for them. They were supossed to join the other Demon Slayer and help him out. Inosuke blabbered how he was sure that this guy must be weak as hell since he needed their help. Tanjiro decided to ignore that, because Zenitsu was panicking, worried what kind of demon was waiting for them. The travel was very tiresome for Tanjiro.

By the end of the day they arrived. The slayer, who was waiting for them, sent his crow to let them know where he was staying. The crow led them to the motel he was in.

-I'm Y/n, guess it's you who I was waiting for. - he said, greeting them.

-YOU WEAKLING, OF COURSE YOU WERE WAITING FOR HELP OF THE GREAT INOSUKE! - Y/n looked at Insuke with raised eyebrow before he hit him between his eyes, knocking him down.

-I hate noise. - muttered Y/n, then smiled again and turned his attention to Tanjiro and crying Zenitsu.- Should I knock him down too? - he asked as Zenitsu was getting even louder.

-He will be fine. - said Tanjiro, then he introoduced everyone. Since it was dark already, he let Nezuko out of the box too. Tanjiro smiled seeing that she like him.

-She's nice. - he smiled and ruffled her hair.

Time skip

Y/n turned out to be a skilled warrior, Tanjiro wandered why did he need any assistance in the first place. He got his answer when Y/n asked him and his friends to distract the demon, while he was trying to deliver the final blow. The demon was able to keep up with them, until Nezuko started helping them. Y/n decapitated the demon and landed on the ground.

-Good job Nezuko. - he smiled and ruffled her hair.

Nezuko gave him a hug, then ran to her brother, who was laying on the ground, panting heavily. Y/n noticed that and blushed slightly. He walked up to Tanjiro and sat down next to him. Inosuke was busy with running around yelling for no reason, while Zenitsu was crying that Nezuko ran away from him and hid in her box.

-They are too loud. - sighed Y/n. - I don't know how you manage to handle them.

-Me neither. - chuckled Tanjiro. -Though they are my friends and we look after each other.

Y/n joined the group nad started traveling with them. Tanjiro was happy, for some reason he wanted to have Y/n by his side and the thought of them parting ways was making him sad to say the least. They were getting along well and he could easily shut up both Inosuke and Zenitsu. He was a real help. Nezuko trusted Y/n too.

They often rested after the fight, or the road, stargazing. Just like they did now. Tanjiro looked up onthe night sky and wished that Y/n had feelings for him too. Over the time Tanjiro realized that he was in love with him. Tanjiro shivered as the cold whind blew on him. Then he noticed that Y/n put his jacket over Tanjiro's shoulders.

-Thanks. - muttered Tanjiro, blushing as he felt Y/n's scent surrounding him.

-We can head inside if you're still cold. - offered Y/n.

-No, I'm fine. - said Tanjiro. Y/n nodded and scooted closer to him, making Tanjiro's blush deepen.

-Are you okay? - Y/n asked seeing Tanjiro's red face, concerned.

-Yeah...- Tanjiro muttered, not succeeding in convincing Y/n.

-Tell me what's on your mind. - urged Y/n.

Tanjiro felt his hands going sweety as he got nervous. Y/n was so close to him. How was he supposed to tell him that he loved him? He couldn't lie, Y/n would see right through it. Tanjiro looked up at him and took a deep breath.

-I...I l-like you. - he shuttered. He watched Y/n's face as he chuckled. He felt nervous and scared that Y/n will make fun of him.

-I like you too. - he said. - Seems like a wish upon a star works. - he said and kissed him. Tanjiro wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck as he kissed back.