Generation of Miracles x Kagami x SMR

Request from LianSalvador6.

Y/n and his lovers were taking a walk to Maji Burger after they won another match. At first Akashi was against it, because they needed to watch out for a new diet, but after a hard kiss from Y/n he agreed. Y/n would always get his way with them.

-Time to wreck the food supplies. -chucked Y/n.

-As we always do. - grinned Aomine.

They made their order and took their usual table. They talked and lauged as they were realxing from the recent stress. The match was important, luckily they won. Once their food was ready, Aomine, Kise, Kagami and Y/n carried it to the table.

-Enjoy, babes. - said Y/n and took his place between Seijuro and Tetsuya.

They started eating. They have spent two hours in Maji Burger before they managed to finish the enormous pile of burgers. Then they went to their shared mansion. Y/n led them to the bathroom and prepared the jacuzzi. He started undressing himself and motioned for his lovers to do the same. They all got in the tub and relaxed. For some reason he started to think about the moment when they all confessed to him.

Flashback

It was Valentine's Day and Y/n was sitting in the classroom. As usually on this day he received many cards and boxes of chocolates. This time was a bit different though. Y/n planned on confessing, but he couldn't decide. He fancied seven different people and he couldn't just pick one. He let out a heavy sigh and waited until the day at school ended. He gathered all the gifts he received and made his way home. He managed to take a shower before he got a message from Akashi, asking him to meet him on their favorite court. Y/n only shrugged and got dressed, before he headed ou. To his surprise all members of Generation of Miracles plus Kagami were waiting for him.

-You wanted to see me. - said Y/n.

-Yes. - nodded Akashi. - We have a very important matter to discuss with you.

-I'm listening. - he nodded. Suddenly they all lost their courage and looked away from him. They counted that Akashi will continue speaking, but he struggled with words as well.

-We all like you and we want you to pick one of us to be your boyfriend. - said Aomine.

-If you like one of us that is. -added Kagami.

-The others won't intefere. - said Kuroko.

-Wow. - was all Y/n could say. - I'm guessing that it was Akashi who saw that I love you with his Emperor eye. It surprises me that he didn't see that I love all of you and can't choose. - Y/n shook his head.

-I did see that. - smiled Akashi. - And I hoped you'd take us all.

-Hoped? - chuckled Y/n. - You knew that.

-I did. - Akashi smiled back.

-Alrigh babes, came here. - he opened his arms and got tacked into a big hug.

End of flashback

Y/n and his lovers got out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed. Y/n smiled as he was surrounded with the warmth of their bodies around him. They all snuggled up to him, making it impossible for him to move. Not that he planned on doing it any time soon. He felt content.

-I love the hell out of all of you. -said Y/n. - You know that, right?

-We do. - said Kagami.

-Y/n-chchi, you're so cute. - Kise sighed dreamily.

-You're way cuter. - smirked Y/n. He winked at him, making him blush.

-Who's the cutest L/n-kun? - asked Kuroko.

-I don't know. - chuckled Y/n. - All of you are cute beyond belief. Especially when you are all moaning and begging for me. - He purred.

-Stop it. - muttered Aomine. - You're making me horny. - This earned a chuckle from Y/n.

-We all know that it can be easily fixed. - he answered. - But since Daiki feels this way, let's watch a movie and get our minds off of that. After all you are still sore from last time.

Y/n got nodds of approval from them. They went to the cinema room and started the Pirates of the Caribbean. They got themselves comfortable on the couch with snacks in their hands as the movie started.