Monsoon x SMR

Request from YoxLeon.

Y/n and Raiden were fighting the Sam and Monsoon. Through the fight Y/n started having doubts if he really should consider Monsoon his enemy. He agreed with him way too many times. When Raiden was just getting ready for the final blow as Jack the Reaper, Y/n stopped him. He knocked him down and went with Sam and Monsoon. And he was happy with that desision, after all that's how he met the love of his life. The same that was arguing with him over even the smallest thing.

-Babe. - he finally spoke up. - Will you tell me what is wrong with you?

-Nothing! - Monsoon yelled in response.- Maybe ask Sam since you spend so mmuch time with him!

-Ah, so that's what twisted your panties. - Y/n smirked and walked up to his lover. -How about I untwist them, hm?

-Make sure you do it right. - growled Monsoon.

-I always do you right. - he said and pulled Monsoon to him roughly. Monsoon kissed him. Y/n planned on leading his lover to the bedroom, but the kitchen was closer. He pressed Monsoon against the counter and deepened the kiss. Monsoon started moaning at the roughness of the kiss. Y/n pulled Monsoon's pants down, just to reveal his butt. He broke the kiss and turned him around.

-Bend over whore. - he growled in Monsoon's ear.

In normal circumstances Monsoon would talk back to him, but this time he needed him too much. He bent over the counter as Y/n started preparing him. He let out small moans as he felt Y/n's fingers moving inside of him. Y/n pulled them out suddenly and spanked Monsoon's ass. Then he pulled his pants down. He took his cock out and rubbed it against Monsoon's ass, teasing him.

-Just do it already. - whined Monsoon, but he got shut up with another spank.

Y/n teased Monsoon with prodding and rubbing his cock against his ass before he finally shoved himslef in and started rolling his hips. Monsoon gasped as his lover's cock filled him. Y/n didn't waste any second, he wanted his boyfriend tobe a complete mess. He aimed at his prostate and once Monsoon moaned loudly, he abused that spot without mercy. Monsoon tried to hold his moans in, but Y/n made it impossible. He nibbled on his neck and nape. Played with his nipples. Teased his cock. Y/n pressed Monsoon's head to the counter as he slammed his cock faster and rougher into him.

-God Y/n, I'm cuming. - moaned Monsoon, arching his back. His head was still pressed to the counter, so he couldn't move much until his lover would finish.

-Me too, and you better take all of my cum. - groaned Y/n.

Monsoon cumed on the floor hearing Y/n's tone and words, he couldn't hold back. Y/n slammed his hips few more times before he filled his boyfriend with his seed. He spanked him once more before he pulled out. Monsoon tried to stand straight, but he gripped the counter as he almost fell down. Y/n helped him get to the bathroom. Then he cleaned him and himself. Y/n helped Monsoon get dressed and took him to the livingroom for cuddles. Monsoon winced as he sat down on the couch. He snuggled up to his lover and sighed as he felt so relaxed.

-No bickering now? - asked Y/n, massaging Monsoon's nape.

-I got what I wanted. - he answered.

-So that was all planned? - Y/n rose his eyebrow.

-In some way. - smiled Monsoon and pecked his lips. - And you fell for it.

-You should be punished for that, but first we will wait for this booty to stop hurthing. - he said and spanked Monsoon, lightly this time.

-How thoughtful of you. - snorted Monsoon.

Y/n just kissed his forehead and kept his hand on Monsoon's hip. Y/n knew very well that Monsoon liked when he did that. There was something intimate in that. Monsoon nuzzled Y/n's chest and sighed in content. He felt at peace and Y/n was thereason behind it.

-I love you. - he muttered with his eyes closed.

-Love you too. - smiled Y/n.