Chapter 19 - Awakening

[???]

Inside the woods that housed wildlife, accompanied by the sound of birds that echoed through it and the sound of the leaves moving from the wind, a girl that turns 16 years old today with long black hair, peary skin and red-tinted eyes was sitting on a fallen tree, practicing on her Taylor Acoustic guitar that had a moth symbol on the fingerboard, the body clearly showing its color was fading from the years but it was still very well treated. The girl's outfit consists of a silk white blouse with a black bow at the neck and ruffles at cuffs and front, a burgundy belted and polo-dressed skirt, black silk stockings, and black shoes. For accessories, she had a burgundy hairbow holding the left side of her hair, golden earrings, an old Sony's NW-S20x series neck-strap mp3 player on her neck, and Audio-Technica model ATH-EM700 SV clip-on earphones hanging on her shoulders.

"That's starting to sound like something." A comment from a male's voice made the girl stop playing the guitar and lift her head to see her parents approaching, both looked to be in their early to mid-20s. The father had medium-length black hair, slightly pale skin, a red-tinted left eye while his right eye appears as a golden, inorganic clock face. His outfit consists of a black long-sleeved button-down shirt with a black tie that had a cross pin and a silver chain cross necklace, the sleeves slightly rolled up, a black leather jacket, hanging from his shoulders, black pants with a belt to support them, and black dress shoes. Aside from the multiple piercings, earrings, rings, and bracelets, he had a working wristwatch that had a small crack, a birthday gift he gave to his mother a long time ago, and a wedding ring on his left ring finger. The mother had long black hair tied in a single ponytail, ivory skin, her right eye is red-tinted while her left eye appears as a golden, inorganic clock face. Her outfit is a long silk black dress with an ornate translucent veil choker connected to it, a small matching dress hat with a red rose and a veil, and black low heel shoes. On her left ring finger was the same wedding ring her husband has.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

Ciel Amagi

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓