Kurumi Tokisaki

Name: Kurumi Tokisaki

Age: 18(physically)
Height: 157 cm

Aliases:
'Nightmare'
'ku-chan'

Appearence and outfit:

Casual

Astral Dress

Astral Dress

Likes: Ciel, teasing Ciel, cats and other small animals, killing, hearing Ciel play guitar, sleeping

Dislikes: Animal-abusers, humanity(to a certain extent), losing time.

Weapons: Flintlock Pistol and Musket

Powers: 

Time Manipulation: Kurumi can manipulate time through her bullets. Her flintlock pistol and musket both possess special bullets that can cause different effects on the subject's time depending on the number of the bullet. To use them, she needs to summon Zafkiel and position her flintlock at the number of the bullet loading it from the number. After that, she shoots it against the target, but if she intents to use it on herserlf, then she shoots herself. However, her bullets cost her life force. The cost also differ from the bullets she uses.

        First Bullet 'Aleph': Kurumi uses this to accelerate her own speed in battle.

        Second Bullet 'Bet': This bullet slows down the time of it's target. Kurumi uses this to stall her opponent.

         Third Bullet 'Gimmel': This causes the target to age.

         Fourth Bullet 'Dalet': Kurumi uses this to rewind time, mostly to heal physicall injuries.

         Fifth Bullet 'Hei': This allows Kurumi to see a glimple of the future.  

         Sixth Bullet 'Vav': Sends the consciousness of it's target into the body of a past version of themselves.

          Seventh Bullet 'Zayin': This bullet freezes the target temporarily.

          Eighth Bullet 'Het': This allows Kurumi, to create a temporary clone of herself.

          Ninth Bullet 'Tet': Allows Kurumi to share her senses with someone in a different time or dimension.

          Tenth Bullet 'Yud': Peeks into the past. This allowed Kurumi to regain her memories.

          Eleventh Bullet 'Yud Aleph': Kurumi can use this to travel to the future.

          Twelfth Bullet 'Yud Bet': This bullet allows Kurumi to travel back in time. Strangely to her, this bullet sent her to a different world.

City of Devouring of Time: Kurumi possesses the ability to absorb the time of anyone who steps into the boundary of her shadow. In order to target a large crowd, she can summon a red barrier that serves a similar function.

Clones: Kurumi can create clones of herself, they also can use her abilities and take the form of long white hands with a red outlining.

Shadow Manipulation: Kurumi is able to quickly enter any shadow for a speedy escape. Her shadows have two layers. One for storage and the other where she breaks down her victims to absorb their time.

Merging Souls: This ability works as a contract of sorts, resulting in Kurumi sharing some of her powers with Ciel, including their "time".

Info: Before she became 'Nightmare', Kurumi was originally a human from the "other side". She grew up as the daughter of a rich family and her parents loved her very much. However, when she was returning home, she was attacked by a monster. She was saved by a girl in a dress made of light. She told Kurumi that the monster was a Spirit and asked her if she wanted to help fight them. Determined to protect her family and friends, Kurumi accepted, becoming the same thing the monster was, without knowing. However, one day, after killing a Spirit, to her horror, she found her best friend lying dead instead of a monster. This caused her to inverse, but before she could transform, she reversed time to prevent it. After that, the girl in the dress of light told Kurumi everything, making her blackout. Kurumi then found herself in a crater with no memories aside from how using her powers. After regaining her memories, in an atempt to escape the people sent to kill her and change the past, she used Yud Bet to travel back in time. To her confusion, she found herself in a different world, where it showed more than she first thought.