Chapter 8 - 2º date

"Guys, believe me. You really don't wanna do this." Ciel had his eyes covered by his hair as he was being pinned against the wall by two thugs. You may be asking, why is Ciel being mugged? Well, a week passed since the devils found out the identity of the Nightmare killer and since then, they've been watching their every move or in other words, failing because Ciel and Kurumi used their clones to trick them. But that didn't stop the two from gaining 'time', in fact, the Nightmare murders kept increasing and now the police have to deal with another killer. At the crime scenes, they found the victims with wounds that seemed to be caused by a sharp weapon, changing the usual gunshot wounds. Still, they saw the similarities in how brutal the victims were all mangled up, and connecting the dots, they announced that Nightmare now has a partner in crime and the patrols increased. Despite their best work, the crime labs and the crime scene analysts couldn't find any traces of bullet powder, shell cases, bullets, DNA, and anything that matched the sharp weapon that was used. It's as if they didn't exist. Some people even started thanking Nightmare, some even claimed they were saved by them, seeing as the assassinated were criminals, rapists, etc. As for our Nightmare duo, the two are basically attached to the hip at this point. They go on their 'walks' together, killing stray devils, priests, and fallen angels, and as Kurumi said, it's still not enough to use Yud Bet. Kurumi still keeps teasing Ciel when he isn't playing guitar and it's something she enjoys hearing. Ciel started to open up a bit but still doesn't talk about his mother or rather he seems to refuse as by what Kurumi noticed accept her death, still clinging to that blind hope that it's a lie. Now, before we continue from this point, let's return a few hours back.

[10:10 a.m.]

In the hallway of the second floor, Ciel had one hand in the blazer's pocket while trying to find Sona. Unlike Rias, she seemed to be smarter about her actions and by their first interaction, Ciel had to be careful around her. A few feets away, he saw Sona and Tsubaki, carrying mounts of papers that passed their heads, making the black-haired boy sweatdrop. "Shitori-san!" At a fast pace, Ciel reached them. "Here, let me help you."

"Aren't you supposed to be heading to class?" Sona remarked as she and Tsubaki gave Ciel some of their papers. "Yeah, but I wanted to speak with you first."

"Really?" Sona gave him a side glance as the three were heading to the Student Council Room. "And what does the Steampunk wants to talk about?"

"Figures." Ciel rolled his eyes. Of course, Rias would tell Sona who they were, maybe in hope of getting her help to stop them. "Rest assured, it's nothing bad." He nudged the papers so that he could get more comfortable carrying them. "With your permission, is it possible to start a music club?"

"Music club?" Tsubaki raised an eyebrow, making Ciel nod. "Hm-hm, Asia, Murayama and Katase are up for it. Kurumi's gonna see if Koneko wants to join. We're still trying to work around Kiba and Akeno. Issei you already know but we'll see. As for Rias, until she realizes the world doesn't work how she thinks, I'm not gonna ask her."

Sona was in deep thought. It seemed an interesting idea. "I assume you already had experience with this?"

"I didn't spend two years in the States for nothing." Ciel smirked, getting an unamused look from Sona. "As we did in the States, when there are festivals in the school, we play in public and it gives a good image to the school."

Arriving at the door of the room, Tsubaki tapped her foot on the door and Hanaki opened it. "So, what do you think?" He placed the papers on Sona's desk and looked at the others. "Morning by the way."