Chapter 14 - Excalibur

"So, where to now?" Kurumi asked, hugging Ciel's arm as the two were enjoying a walk on what many would say a perfect sunny Saturday on the plaza. The temperature not to hot nor to cold, just perfect for a date. "Let's see. We've been to the pet store for the third time because someone dragged me there." Kurumi only leaned her head on his shoulder, booping his nose and an idea popped on his head. "I know, let's go to a café. I could eat something."

With that in mind, the couple went to a café to which Kurumi was a regular there and the two sat at a table inside. "Miss. Tokisaki, been a while." A waiter came to their table, smiling kindly. "Hi, Tanaka-san." Kurumi greeted and Tanaka had a notepad and a pencil on her hands, ready to write the order. "What will it be today?"

"For me's the usual and for you, Ci-chan?" Ciel looked at the menu for a moment and saw that they had his favourite. "I'll have a Red Berry cheesecake, please."

After the waiter arrived with their orders, Ciel took the first bite and was instantly sent to paradise by how good it tasted. "This is amazing~." Kurumi giggled, taking a bite of her dessert. "So, do you know which music we'll play for Oyako Day?"

"Well, I was thinking we could play Birds or Whispers in the Dark." When Ciel was going to take another bite, he looked at his plate to see it empty and sulked, sadly "...Already."

"Here, you can have a bit of mine." Kurumi held a fork in front of him and pointed at her mouth for him to open it.

The boy gulped with a bit of drool on the side of his mouth as his eyes were glued on the fork, even though he was taugh not to take the food of other people, the urge to eat was more strong than anything he could withdraw

The boy gulped with a bit of drool on the side of his mouth as his eyes were glued on the fork, even though he was taugh not to take the food of other people, the urge to eat was more strong than anything he could withdraw.  When he went for it, Kurumi moved the fork back and he made a pouty face. "Forgot to say, please."

"Pweease~." Despite his cute attempt, Kurumi shook her head. "You'll have to say like you mean it."

"Kurumi Tokisaki, my lovely and beautiful Queen who I cheerish more than anything in this world, may your loyal follower who would unquestionably do anything for you have that, please." Kurumi giggled in a sweet and pleased manner, feeding him her food. "Fufu~, good boy."

After the café, the two lovers decided to end the day at the park, taking a small walk. "Hey, look." Kurumi pointed to a heart statue that had milions of locks on the fences surrounding it and the two stood in front of it. "Love locks, let's put one there." Ciel grabbed one from the basket and the two wrote their initials with the date, attaching it on the fence to symbolize their commitment to each other.

K + C

June 8 of 2021

"Hey, Ciel." Kurumi placed her hands behind her back and gave him the happiest smile she could form. Ī̶̝̟̠̹̭̤ ̛̖̻̹̘ͫ̌l̹͇̝͈̬ͧ̊ͨ̕o̲̘͕̮̔͜ͅͅv̶͙̹͙͒͒ͮ̃e̶̟̼̣̥͍̗̍̅̚ ͩ͗͏͈̘̲ͅͅy̱̤̽́ọ̶͕̼̻̤̞̞̎̔̾̑ų͍̠̝͈̥͉̭̯̋̉."