Chapter 13 - I AM YOUR DEATH!!!

[9 Months Earlier]

"B-But...why..."

"I thank you for all your help, Kurumi."

"Target confirmed as a Spirit. AST 1st Unit engaging threat now."

"Zafkiel! Yud Bet!"

*Bang*

Memories floaded through the head of the girl know as Kurumi Tokisaki as she gazed at the city lights of Tokyo from the ledge of a skycraper. Feeling the breeze of the night flow past her, making her Astral Dress and hair move, she breathed in and out the air. It as been 5 months since she found herself on this Earth that instead of Spirits, holds a hidden world know as the Supernatural World that houses different races, such has the devils, the fallen angels, the angels and much more. Even though she doesn't know the reason why and how she was sent here, it still doesn't change her main goal to travel 30 years back in time and kill the First Spirit to prevent the existence of Spirits from ever happening. But right now, her priority is to absorb the necessary Reiryoku in order to use Yud Bet and cross the gap known as the Dimensional Gap in hope it will reach her world. 

"I'm still hungry." Kurumi spoke in a soft gentle tone as multiple shadows entered her own, signaling the end of her 'meal.'

From behind her, a shadow appeared on the ground and another Kurumi emerged from it, making the original turn to her and notice the wounds on her right arm and belly

From behind her, a shadow appeared on the ground and another Kurumi emerged from it, making the original turn to her and notice the wounds on her right arm and belly. "Strays, again?" The clone looked at the wounds and they instantly closed by themselfs. "Not this time. Those three factions decided joined forces against us."

"Hmm, desperate aren't they?" Kurumi chuckled at how they reached the point of willing to work together to get their hands on her. "Perhaps it's time to have a little chat with them. You did well, my dear, now rest."

Just as the clone was going to sink into the ground, she decided to suggest one thing that lingered on her mind. "Kurumi, why don't we get a fresh start here? Sure, we have those factions trying to kill us or experiment on us, but there's no AST and you're not obliged to the First Spirit anymore."

Kurumi pondered on her clone's words. It was indeed a chance to start a new life but she couldn't, not after what she did. "I can't. Not after what her lies made me do." She turned her sights to the city again. "I'll find her and kill her with my very own hands."

"Then just one more thing. Why not find someone to spend your life with? I might be a clone of you but I'm still you and we're allowed to fall in love. Just think about it, I'm sure there's someone out there that would be lucky to have you." The clone sank on the ground, leaving Kurumi alone with her thoughts.

"If that someone exists and is out there..." She looked up to the bright full moon with wishful eyes. "...would they truly love me?"

would they truly love me?"