°Chapter 21° I Can't Do This

Start from the beginning

"You told her she was being adopted right?" Sam asks with little to no emotion. They nod, and Sam huffs.

"Tanya didn't have a good childhood, guys. Her father...abused her, as well as her mother. After she escaped...she refused to believe that anyone would adopt her. Which is why she refused to let us adopt her," Mik grips Sam's right hand, urging him to continue when he pauses. "It's hard for her to accept emotions that she's not familiar with. I suppose after what has happened, it's just been too much for her to handle." When Sam finishes, the Autobots all stare at one another; as if talking between each other over private waves.

"I'm going to go talk to the kid." Ironhide says out of the blue.

"Ironhide I do not advise-" Before Optimus could finish warning Ironhide, said weapons specialist was already out the door; with one goal running through his mind.

To help Tanya any way he could.

~Tanya's Pov~

After wandering for a few minutes I finally found the exit to the roof; the only place where I can get enough privacy.

'I..I can't do this Sparky.' I remark as I swing my legs over the roof's edge. 'It's too much for me to handle.'

When I get no response I sigh, laying down on my back; looking up at the sky.

"Penny for your thoughts?" A gruff voice says from a few feet away. But not just anyone's voice.

Ironhide's voice.

"I said I want to be alone." I snap, immediately regretting my tone. "I'm sorry." I whisper. I turn when I hear footsteps near me; blinking as Ironhide's holofrom fills my view.

"No harm done kid." Ironhide remarks...sitting down next to me.

We sit in silence, none of us talking. And for once, I welcome the silence. It's a calming silence, not an awkward silence.

"Why are you up here anyway?" I mumble, looking back up at the sky. Ironhide sighs.

"We're worried about you kid." He mumbles. I shake my head.

"You can't be, no one ever-Ep!" I yelp as firm hands yank me up by my wrists, forcing me to look into piercing blue eyes.

"Stop saying that!" Ironhide grumbles. "Why can't you just accept the fact that people do care for you?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Because no one ever has!" I shout.

"You know that's a lie!" He snaps.

"It's not!" I shout angrily. He scowls at me, yet he still doesn't release his hold on my wrists.

"Why don't you believe it?" Ironhide demands. "Why?"

"B..because Bill-" I get cut off as he yanks me closer to his face; making my cheeks turn a faint red.

"Because why?" Ironhide asks. I stop a shiver from coming as his breath hits my skin.

"B..because-" I get cut off again as he yanks me closer, his eyes bearing down into mine. My cheeks flush brighter when I realize how close we are.

"Why?" He says the world slowly.

"I..don't know." I whisper, hanging my head. Ironhide sighs, and surprises me as he wraps him arms around me in a hug.

"Just let it out, kid." At first I don't realize what he means, but then all of the emotions I've kept bottled inside finally...explode. With a cry I wrap my arms tight around Ironhide, letting the tears flow freely. I hold onto him as I sob, nearly choking on the pain of each sob.

I vowed to never cry like this in front of anyone, it's a sign of weakness in my eyes. But something...something about this grumpy bot makes all of my walls...crumble.

Damn you Ironhide.

Once my sobbing has calmed down, and my tears stop, Ironhide pulls me back; holding me at arms length. I gasp as I feel him tug on his bond cord.

'Better?' He asks mentally. I smile, and nod; wiping away any access tears.

'Now I am, thanks Ironhide.' He smiles faintly, looking into my eyes.

"Anything for you Sweetspark."

~Sexy Line Break~

How many of you thought they were going to kiss? Most of you? Well ha! Ya'll gonna have to wait for that. Sorry, but not sorry.

Oh yes, I have TWO IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS.

1.)As you can tell I changed my username and profile picture. I felt like I needed to change my profile up a bit, so I changed it. And besides, I use FluffyGirl217 for literally everything, so it's time for a change. :D

2.)I published a new book called:

What Happens When My Mind Wanders

If ya'll wouldn't mind, go and give it a look. I've never done anything like that before, and decided to give it a try.

Dedication: Midnight_Eclipse

Welcome new reader! And thank you for all of the love ^~^

~Till all are one keep:

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('▭')ノ︵ ┻━┻

Flipping tables! (○`ε'○)/\(○`ε'○)

~Hannah~