Chapter 40

Laura Conti's POV

Lucca went to the shower as he was smirking all the way there. I cannot believe that he teased me and refused my release. I will pay back for him to play me like that.

"Now, isn't this nice?" He asked as the lukewarm water was spraying over our heads. The steam was covering the glass door as I was looking murderously at him.

"You think this will be better? Well, tough luck, Giovanni," I said as I was trying to get off him but he trapped me onto the walls I gasped when I felt his cock hardening against my entrance. Then, in one swift move, he entered me that made me moan all over him as I was nuzzling his neck.

"Seeing you mad just made me want you more, cara," he whispered as he was trailing his hot kisses onto my neck. I moaned as I was gripping his neck as the water was dripping down on his back. It was erotic as hell.

"Damn it, Lucca. Just move already!" I shouted before his slate orbs were on mine. I bit my lower lips and I can sense that he wanted to play with me again.

"Ah, ah. What did I say? Play nice," he teased as he was moving his hips in a circular motion. My eyes rolled into the back of my head before I was gripping his neck.

"Please, caro. Put me out of my misery," I begged him before he chuckled darkly near my left ear.

"Now, that's more like it," he said before he was biting my neck and sucked on the skin. I moaned as I was gripping his shoulders for support. He did not move in and out yet and I was getting impatient.

"Lucca," I pleaded to him as he was staring at me. He smirked as I was leaning against the wall, completely at his mercy.

"You're so beautiful, cara mia. You're my dolcezza and you will only look at me," he whispered at me as I gasped when he pulled out and then slammed into my walls.

"Faster,"

"You want more, beg for it,"

"Please, Lucca. I love you so put me out of my misery,"

"Our misery, Laura,"

"Yes," and with that, he moved in and out of my core. It was nice, intense, and oh so satisfying. He hit every spot that made me cling to him more and I think I might be loving this moment even more.

Hot water on our bodies.

The steam that covered our hot sex.

And moans that will be heard all over the hotel.

Yup, nothing could beat this moment. It was nice and strong and passionate. I will cherish our moments forever and I was biting his neck which made Lucca groan in his movement.

"Fuck, Laura, that's hot," he rasped as he was slamming into me again and again. My back was hurting but I don't care about it. It was nice and all and I think I wanted him to go wild with the need for me.

Only me.

"Come with me, caro," I said as I went to put my finger on my clit as I was rubbing it. It was throbbing with needs and I wanted my release so bad.

"Yes, come with me, cara," Lucca said as he swatted my hand away and he was playing with my clit. I gripped his shoulders for support as I was biting my lips. I have to control my moans or others might hear us.

"Look at me, Laura," he said as I was looking into his slate orbs. Lucca's soul was on display and he was showing everything to me. My heart swelled at that thought as I was hugging him before the wave of pleasure was at my toes.

"Yes," I said as I was rubbing my hips to his finger as he was building my orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes. More," I said as I was sucking on his throat. It will leave a hickey but I think Lucca will wear it proudly.