"Uh...Yeah...She's fine." He muttered. 

"So you saw them..." Jimin tried not to laugh. 

The poor boy just nodded his head and fell into Soobin's shoulder. 

"Yoongi had about the same reaction." Hobi laughed. 

"I'm so confused, what happened?" Taehyun asked, looking at the older boys around him. 

"Don't worry about it kiddo, you'll know when you're older." Jimin said before finally breaking into laughter and falling on the floor. 

"But I'm 20 hyung..." He whined. 

"Shhh..." Jin patted his head to silence him. 

~Back to the bedroom...~

"Taeeeee!" Rose squeaked as he pushed his cock into her. 

Jungkook tried to muffle her noise by kissing her hard. He nipped at her bottom lip then quickly ran his tongue over it to soothe the pain. 

She continued to moan into his mouth as Tae slid in and out of her. He wasn't going fast like Kookie was before, because he didn't want her to be as sore the next day...But at this point she was almost used to it. 

JK slowly pulled away and watched with a smile. Rose had a slightly glazed look to her half closed eyes and her lips were open as she panted. Tae held both of her arms behind her back as he continued his slow pound, eventually getting close to his release. 

Kookie gently put his hand over her mouth as she came with another scream. Taehyung came so hard that his knees buckled a bit. Thinking fast, Jungkook grabbed Rose with one arm and caught Tae's weight on his other shoulder. He gently let Rose to the ground and dragged Tae to the bed. 

"Hey. Tae Tae, are you alright?" The younger male asked as he picked up Rose and set her beside Taehyung on the bed. 

"Yeah, I think so. Sorry, I think I just lost myself for a moment. It felt so good." Tae blushed and giggled. 

"Eek, its coming out!" Rose squeaked, waddling to the bathroom. 

"I think I came too much." Tae sighed; getting up to put his pajamas on. 

"Its only happened to me a couple times. But I kinda like when it happens to you. It's fun to watch pour out of her." Jungkook grinned like a jackal. 

"I suppose it would be. So what are we gonna do about her brother? He looked pretty shook up." 

"I should have locked the door. Poor kid shouldn't have seen that." JK sighed. 

"Gguk!" Rose called from the bathroom. 

"Yes my love?" He replied, walking over to her. 

"I really hate asking for help, but I used up the rest of my energy walking in here. I can't stand now." She pouted. 

"Aww Baby girl are you tired?" He kissed her forehead as he lifted her off the floor. 

"Sorry love." Tae patted her bum lovingly. 

JK dressed himself and Rose as Taehyung brushed her hair and braided it.